1. What are the strengths of your product? List them all out and list them relative to each aspect of your product.
2. Does it pass the “So what test?” And remember the “so what test” needs to be relevant to the target audience you’re marketing to. So for example, the “so what test” for a young mother with two toddlers as it relates to car features would be dramatically different than say a top corporate executive.
3. “Prove it.” You’ve made your big bold claim, but does it really live up to what you say it will.
- Global EntrepreneurHome Business Owner, 1980 - presentLike most busy professionals these days, I have a "Plan B." Mine is a home based Internet business that gives me the money to travel, and allows me to indulge in my passion for gardening and painting for pleasure. I believe that synergy is the combined action or operation between people that is mutually advantageous to all parties involved. I really enjoy connecting successful people together in enterprises that change lives. I love what I do.
- NonpareilBrand Identity Designer, 1995 - 1998Nonpareil were a brand design agency partnership that provided a comprehensive service in solving clients' communication problems. Their commitment in corporate identity design was to help clients find, develop and express their own uniqueness and then communicate effectively. Projects undertaken included commissions to design a variety of promotional and support material including corporate identity, logo development, annual reports, branded literature systems, style manuals, corporate brochures, direct mail, sales promotion, press ads, display, exhibitions, packaging, product sheets, point of purchase systems, trade presenters, websites and conference environments. Accounts worked on either as clients or in a creative service partnership adjunct to advertising agencies working on large rebranding projects: Hilton Group, Rolls Royce, Eagle Star, Shell, BP, Glaxo, Visa, Lloyds TSB, ICI, First Choice, Whitbread, Tesco, Access, Sony, Marks & Spenser, Friends Provident, Guinness, P&O, Thorn, Faberge, DER Travel, BT, Lafarge, Cable London, Ford, Barclays, Phillips, Harrods, Welcome Foundation, Citicorp, Lufthansa, Renault, London Transport, Holiday Inn, American Express and 101 other SME's too numerous to mention who's products and services required a gentle creative touch or a good hard kicking.
- Oliver Relfe DesignsArt Card Publishing, 1996 - 2001Illustrator and publisher of humorous art cards, wholesale distribution and licensing of brands for merchandising.
I write and teach others how to make income on their home computers using social media. Sometimes I get to meet them face to face at mixers, tweetups or large conferences.
Five Important Lessons: How Social Media Is Like a Garden
Social Media - To cultivate a flourishing social media presence, here are five things you need to do.
11 Tips to Double Your Twitter Followers - Jeffbullas's Blog
Increasing your Twitter followers has some distinct benefits for business and brands. So how do you double your Twitter followers? Here are
Classy Chicken Salad with Dates and Walnuts, Back to Butter & a Give...
Molly allowed me to share her Classy Chicken Salad with Dates and Walnuts. The combination of fruit, chicken and mayo is dynamite!
New Alzheimer’s Drugs Continue to Fail Where Coconut Oil Shines | Health...
News here in January 2014 is reporting that two more Alzheimer drugs have failed during drug trials. Alzheimer's Disease represents a huge m
MediaPost Publications Yahoo Pulls In Yelp To Attract Search, Brand Paid...
Yahoo Pulls In Yelp To Attract Search, Brand Paid-Search Ad Dollars - 02/10/2014
Yazamo Client Lifecycle Marketing Process | Yazamo Insights
The Yazamo Lifecycle Marketing Process has been used by Best Selling authors and information marketing leaders such as Joe Polish, Peter Dia
Google+ Success: What Your Business Needs to Know About Google+
Social Media Marketing Podcast 73, in this episode Martin Shervington shares why he values Google+ and the benefits you can get from it.
Aspartame: The Bitter Truth Behind This Toxic Sweetener - GreenMedTV
Watch this special video about aspartame and discover the truth behind this toxic artificial sweetener. You may even be surprised how it aff
Science Daily: News & Articles in Science, Health, Environment &...
Breaking science news and articles on global warming, extrasolar planets, stem cells, bird flu, autism, nanotechnology, dinosaurs, evolution
Marketing Tools: 29 Powerful Tools for a Social Media Marketer
View an amazing list of marketing tools that social media marketers use. Look at a day in the life of the social media marketer. Check it ou
How to Use Facebook Voice Messages for Your Business
Here's how to use Facebook voice messages strategically with members of your community to build loyalty and create brand ambassadors.
How to Make Star Wars Snowflakes With Paper, Scissors, and the Force | U...
Got some paper, a pair of scissors, and a whole lot of time to kill? Of course you do, it's the holidays! And now we have the perfect projec
Ann Sieg’s “21 Suggestions For Success” (Video #4)
"Be the most positive and enthusiastic person you know."
Celery: A Potential Alternative to Blood Pressure Medication
Research shows that celery could offer similar or better benefits than drugs for individuals suffering from high blood pressure, but without
How To Upgrade To Windows 8.1 & How To Downgrade Back To Windows 8
Windows 8.1 is here and brings many new and improved features. The update is free for current Windows 8 users, it