Ecole Centrale d'Electronique (ECE Paris)
Teacher, 2012 - present
Lab TA for a number of different courses at different levels :
- Algorithms and C programming (1st year)
- Analog and digital circuits (1st and 2nd years)
- Embedded Linux (4th years)
Graduate students' final projects mentor of 7 groups.
Co-founder, 2012 - present
Co-founder, worked internal R&D projects as well as industrial contracts such as :
- Energy consumption monitoring system and sensor network (.Net MF, RS485, Modbus, Zigbee)
- Smartphone controlled medical system for researchers (Bluetooth, Android, digital design)
- Connected smart building electrical panel (CAN Bus, embedded linux, Linux sockets)
Paris Android User Group
Coordinator, 2011 - 2013
Helped organize events for the PAUG community.
Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées (IPSA)
Teacher, 2012 - 2013
Taught algorithms and C programming to 2 classes of 1st year students.
Dassault Systèmes - Catia/3DLive
R&D Developer Intern, 2011 - 2011
Designed and implemented a 3D graph-like visualization feature of PLM data for Catia's 3DLive.
Android developer Intern, 2010 - 2010
Designed and prototyped a puzzle type 2D game for the Android platform.
Web developer Intern, 2009 - 2009
Developed a web based platform for iOS apps developer to create, manage and publish push notifications to their users.