Feels good to be involved with some of the same government CRC grants!
"Of note, during validation of Model S roof crush protection at an independent commercial facility, the testing machine failed at just above 4 g's. While the exact number is uncertain due to Model S breaking the testing machine, what this means is that at least four additional fully loaded Model S vehicles could be placed on top of an owner's car without the roof caving in."
Somehow I feel more interested in documentaries than gaming? Maybe I'm just getting old.
- University of MelbourneResearch Developer, 2012 - present
- Software Engineering Intern, 2013 - 2013
- University of MelbourneTutor, 2012 - 2012
- IBMIT Assistant, 2010 - 2011
- WoolworthsService Cashier, 2006 - 2010
- University of MelbourneMasters of Software Engineering, 2012 - present
- University of MelbourneEconomics and Finance, 2008 - 2011
- University of MelbourneInformatics and Software Engineering, 2008 - 2011
8 Dart Features Those Fat Cats Don’t Want You to Know - Programming
In this article, I'll show you eight more features that help Dart stand on its own as a productive, ceremony-free language. Remember, Dart c
a little bit of something - not shit web design. in cornwall
a little bit of something is a web design agency in Cornwall that designs good websites.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is 'the tablet Apple tried to stop' in Australia
After getting the Galaxy Tab 10.1 sales ban in Australia lifted last week, Samsung has been celebrating its victory in the local newspapers.
This Girl Snuck Into a Russian Military Rocket Factory
Her name is Lana Sator and she snuck into one of NPO Energomash factories outside of Moscow. Her photos are amazing, like sets straight out