All good things don’t come to an end—some just continue in a different form. We’ve decided to make our popular Android Developer Icons an open source project. You may now download the set for free and do with it whatever you like, including the icon font.
Thank you kindly for supporting us over the years.
Head over to our blog to read up on everything:
Or download the set right here:
By the way: yes, that’s a smiley icon with a mustache and a gag-ball.
#iconset #android #androiddeveloper #icon #opensource
- Cloud Castle Inc.Android Ninja, 2013 - presentCreating awesome apps for Android smartphones and tablets.
- GituneAndroid Developer, 2013 - 2013Creating native Android client for Gitune happy social network.
- МОУ ДОД ДЭМХШД №1Computer Music Teacher, 2007 - 2013Teaching musical teachers to write music with computers.
- LinguaLeoAIR Developer for Windows and Mac, 2012 - 2013I have created desctop client for LinguaLeo with Adobe AIR, working on MS Windows and Mac OS X, powered with native technologies. I have created desctop video player with Adobe AIR, powered by ffmpeg decoder, with ability to translate subtitles just from the player.
- Samara-InformSputnikMobile AIR Developer for Android, iOs and BlackBerry PlayBook OS, 2010 - 2012I have created several mobile geo-oriented apps using Adobe AIR with Adobe Flex framwork for Android, iOs and BlackBerry PlayBook OS.
- Samara State Aerospace UniversityApplied Mathematics and Computer Science, 2007 - 2013
- Musical And Mathematics Gymnasium1997 - 2007
- Musical SchoolPiano, 1997 - 2007
Creative, Serious and Playful Science of Android Apps
Creative, Serious and Playful Science of Android Apps is a free online class taught by Lawrence Angrave of University of Illinois at Urbana-
DRUG CAMP - A multiplayer action game in a persistent world
Are you tough enough to pick up the brutal fight needed to keep a drug camp up and growing?
CastingCode.tv - Live coding events & on-demand screencasts for all ...
Do you like watching other people code? Do you prefer live coding presentations over slide-filled talks with canned code snippets? Are scre