Yes, provided that companies didn't hold back on new hirings due to the higher cost per hour, and price increases to cover the higher cost might lead to the need for even higher minimum wages.
- inWrite Proofreading ServicesEditor, 2005 - present
- Codelean Inc.Founder, 2008 - present
- Tabellae A/SIT consultant, 2014 - presentImplementation of user-friendly output management solutions
- Splize.comFounder, 2009 - 2012
- WorldPartner ITSenior Partner, 2005 - 2008
- Freelance consultant2002 - 2005
- IntellixCEO, 1998 - 2002
- Intellix A/SR&D Manager, 1997 - 1998
- Post Denmark IT ManagementIT consultant, 1993 - 1997
- Frederiksberg Private schoolElementary, 1987
- Gladsaxe GymnasiumHigh school, 1987 - 1990
- Copenhagen Business SchoolInformation Assistant, 1990 - 1993
- Copenhagen Business SchoolManagement Diploma, 1998 - 2001
New York Giants season tickets for 2011!! - Splize
New York Giants season tickets for 2011!!
Design and development of websites based on Joomla - Splize
Design and development of websites based on Joomla
Facebook is Terrified of Google+ and it is Showing
Michael Lee Johnson, whose Google+ (or Google Plus) ad was banned by Facebook last week, has responded by deleting his Facebook profile.
Social Media Strategy, Community Management & Campaign Management - ...
Social Media Strategy, Community Management & Campaign Management