The danger is that being tactless about how you communicate issues, opinions and ideas to your friends can be very harmful because as humans we are equal parts intelligence, equal part emotional. An idea that is "bluntly" communicated might cause the receiver to rather than face the issue, focus on how the information made him/her feel.
PS - I wonder why its called "blunt". Blunt connotes the inability to cut/harm. "Being Blunt" should be the other way round.
- Benson Idahosa UniversityComputer Science, 2003 - 2008
- Kitten Challenge
- Sky Force 2014
- Lara Croft:Relic Run
- Software Engineer,
- Tech Junkie
- Good Music (Virtually All Genres: Rock, RnB, Hip-Hop..)
- Art (Digital, Photography, Still Art...)
- Technology - Mobile, Hardware, Software...
- Games - Action Adventure, Puzzle, RPG...
- CyberspaceSenior Programmer, 2013 - present
- DragnetSoftware Engineer, 2011 - 2012
- Emeka Mbegbu & CoData Analyst, 2011 - 2011
- Cads ConsultingApplication Developer, 2006 - 2006
- Ministry of Science and TechnologyIT Consultant, 2010 - 2011
Amazon.com: HTC One M8 - Developer Edition- Factory Unlocked 32GB - US W...
Shop cell phones and accessories at Amazon.com. You'll find great prices on cases, headsets, and the latest smartphones from carriers like V
Android Background Processing with Handlers and AsyncTask and Loaders - ...
Android Threads, Handlers AsyncTask This tutorial describes the usage of Threads, Handlers and AsyncTask in your application. It also covers
Is there a key combo that changes screen orientation?
Hi This morning our cat walked across the keyboard of my wifes computer. It changed the screen orientation to portrait. My wife didn't know