Northwest Iowa Community College Offers Two smart Options: Technical Programs or Transfer Courses.
Ability & Talent
In the Technical Programs at NCC, we talk a lot about skills and hands-on learning. If you choose to be in one of our technical programs, you'll learn that your success is all about the hands-on skills you get while you're here. You'll work on equipment in labs that are state-of-the-art. You'll be guided by instructors who have been out there in the real world. They'll teach you what you need to know.
If you are interested in a technical career you'll find it at NCC. We'll prepare you for the workforce. You'll graduate with solid skills and abilities that will land you a job with the confidence to make good decisions with your career. Many of NCC technical programs transfer to 4-year colleges and universities!
Quick facts about NCC:
• 7th in the nation for Graduate Success - CNNMoney.com
• Top 20 Fastest Growing Community Colleges in the Nation - Community College Week
• Top 150 Best Community Colleges in the Nation (three years in a row) - Aspen Institute
• Highest Graduation/Transfer Rate – CollegeMeasures.com
• 11th Best Community College in the Nation – TheBestSchools.com
• Safest College in Iowa – StateUniversity.com
• Top 4 Automotive Program in the Nation - Tomorrow's Tech 2013 School of the Year Contest, sponsored by O'Reilly Auto Parts and WIX Filters
• 10,000+ College Alumni
• 98% Placement Rate for College Alumni
• 15th Best Community College in the Nation by CreateaCareer.com
• Average first-time wage of our 2012 graduates was $17.08/hour
• 94% of our graduates are employed in a related field of study
• 40+ Programs of study
603 West Park Street Sheldon, Iowa 51201