“The Party – it was my dream in action – it was the be all and the end all for the success of Norwex today. And when I think of all those hosts who honoured me and honoured Norwex by inviting us into their homes – well, without them, Norwex wouldn’t be what it is today. And those guests – who came to a Party without knowing anything about this new product … well, they believed. They bought. They used. And they booked! And they became Norwex Consultants, too!” Introduce your friends to the safe haven way of life: https://goo.gl/2fhm8n.
Norwex North America
Mission: To improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in the home.
Norwex is committed to radically reducing the use of chemicals in the home. This includes reducing chemicals in personal care and cleaning products to promote health. More than ever we feel the need to emphasize the positive environmental impact of reducing chemical use.
The Norwex corporate vision for our products reaches far beyond the limited horizon of just making a profit; we are striving for a better quality of life for present and future generations. Our deep central theme is reverence for the value and beauty of all life on a healthy planet. Join us in our effort to improve quality of life in a profound way!
See more about our mission at www.norwexmovement.com!
Save Time and Money
Our cleaning system saves time and effort. In today’s busy world, it has been proven that our system cuts cleaning time. In addition to saving time, you will also save money by reducing the use of chemicals and cleaning supplies. The average household spends $450 - $600 a year on these items alone.
You don’t breathe, touch or ingest harmful chemicals. Dirt and dust are removed instead of being spread around. You have a cleaner indoor climate, which helps reduce allergies.
Enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you are doing your part to preserve the environment for future generations.
Why Norwex microfiber? (See our website for more details: www.norwex.com)
Norwex microfiber is a blend of polyester and polyamide. This fiber is 1/200th the size of a strand of human hair. When this high-quality microfiber is combined with the right knitting process, it creates an extremely effective cleaning material. This material can hold up to seven times its weight in matter. Unlike many other types of cloth that smear dirt across the surface you are trying to clean, microfiber cloths remove dirt, dust and debris from the surface.
Norwex Microfiber has the
ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the
proper care and use instructions.
Used dry the static effect created enhances the microfiber’s ability to attract dirt and dust particles. As you lightly wipe the surface, the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers. Used wet the microfibers work together to give an excellent cleaning effect. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces.
For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned. Norwex microfiber is backed with an exceptional 2 year guarantee.
What are the benefits of cleaning with Norwex microfiber?
· Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
· Maximize your “green” cleaning power. Superior quality microfiber combines with our unique knitting process to create our EnviroCloth, a multipurpose cloth that can be used wet or dry to clean everything with outstanding results.
· Made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet or over 3 million meters for more effective cleaning power.
· Now 14% thicker and more absorbent to pick up and hold more dust, dirt and debris
· Holds up to 7 times its weight in water.
· Microfiber cloths are environmentally friendly. They can reduce the consumption of cleaning chemicals in your home while at the same time reducing your exposure to toxic fumes. This can make a big difference for anyone with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
In important areas of our homes like bathrooms
and kitchens, microfiber cloths clean a surface of dirt, dust and debris
resulting in a cleaner, healthier environment.
Microfiber cloths are very durable and can withstand the rigors of everyday use.
What is Norwex
Our antibacterial microfiber is one of the most innovative products in the industry! Norwex has developed a unique technology that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with our microfiber. The antibacterial agent is actually embedded inside the tiny microfiber.
Norwex backs its commitment to quality with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will replace or exchange to your complete satisfaction, any merchandise you receive that is damaged or defective.
Microfiber cloths can be used wet or dry
The static effect created when using the Microfiber cloths dry enhances the ability to attract dirt and dust particles. As you lightly wipe the surface, the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers until the cloths are laundered.
The microfibers work together to give an excellent cleaning
effect. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces.
For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned.
To save the environment and reduce the use of detergents, we suggest that slightly dirty cloths and mops be washed with a little Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Launder microfiber with other lint-free laundry.
• Use only Norwex Ultra Power Plus or another environmentally friendly detergent without fillers and bleach to clean our products.
• Do not use bleach or fabric softener on microfiber. Bleach and fabric softeners destroy the product’s ability to clean effectively.
• Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces.
• Use our Rubber Brush to remove dirt and debris from the mop pads between laundering
Norwex is committed to radically reducing the use of chemicals in the home. More than ever we feel the need to emphasize the positive environmental impact of reducing chemical use. A radical reduction in the use of chemicals is an important step to improve the health of our planet and our quality of life.
Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
The Norwex corporate vision for our products reaches far
beyond the limited horizon of just making a profit; we are striving for a
better quality of life for present and future generations. Our deep central
theme is reverence for the value and beauty of all life on a healthy planet. Join
us in our effort to improve quality of life in a profound way!
Health & Ecology
In the last 50 years more than 80,000 new chemicals have been produced and introduced into the environment. "Ecology" refers to the way human beings, animals, and other life forms and nature interact and influence each other.
The ecological approach considers that all living species and nature are interdependent, and that there are limitations to what nature can absorb in terms of human activities such as pollution. Change something here, and the consequences will pop up there. Radical change -- man-made or otherwise -- may overwhelm the delicate balance in the environment, resulting in unintended and dramatic negative change.
We must find a way to provide for the needs of the present, without sacrificing the ability of future generations to provide for their needs. Contributing to the change by becoming part of the Norwex family will result in an improvement in quality of life.
From a health point of view, it is equally important to radically reduce the use of household chemicals. Research and information on the health effects of chemicals has not kept pace with their development and use. "Most of the chemicals that people are exposed to everyday have never been assessed for their impact on human health."
The harm chemicals have on humans is extensive. Chemicals found in the average home are linked to many serious diseases such as allergies, birth defects, cancer, and psychological abnormalities. Many today believe that the extensive use of chemicals indoors contributes to "modern" diseases such as asthma and allergies.
NORWEX CORE VALUES:
Values are unwritten rules about how people should interact - rights and wrongs - as well as rules about things that are important.
Integrity is the quality of being honest and morally upright. Our company mission is of the highest moral standard - we want to improve quality of life - we want to help mankind. We must therefore adopt the same high standards in our work for Norwex in general - nothing else makes sense.
Incorporating integrity into our core values means:
• We must have consistency between what we say and what we do -- we must 'walk the talk'
• We must be sensitive to moral issues
• We must act ethically
Trust is the expectation or belief that one can rely upon another person's actions and words. Trust promotes creativity, conflict management, teamwork and leadership. Trust encourages cooperation, information sharing and joint creation of new knowledge.
Trusting someone else means we are willing to place our assets at risk when entering into a business relationship. When a new sales consultant starts spending time and money with Norwex, an element of trust is involved.
Respect implies that you hold the person in high regard. All human beings deserve respect just because they are human beings. To receive respect confirms the person's worth as a human being.
Respect is fundamental for working efficiency - you will not be efficient if your employees do not respect you. No one works alone in an organization. Respect is fundamental for successful teamwork.
Trust communicates judgment of a person's reliability, whilst respect communicates judgment of a person's worth.
Respect influences the ability to trust others.
Honesty is the quality or fact of being honest upright and fair
It all started with one red cloth…
Gerd Doroshuk was given a red cloth by her sister in Norway and didn't understand what all the fuss was about, until she used it! In 1999 Debbie Bolton & Gerd Doroshuk travelled to Norway to meet with the company Eidsvol Mjiloproduktor, and explore this opportunity that had literally been gifted upon them. The arrangements were made, and Norwex - The NORWegian EXperience - began in North America.
• Norwex "clean without chemicals" was
birthed in Norway in 1994, soon after microfiber was first manufactured in
• Norwex enters the home party market in Norway in 1995 and the business grows quickly.
• Norwex expands to Canada and the United States in the Spring of 1999 and experiences great success and growth.
• The business and product line expands to include personal care without chemicals.
• The company expands into Latvia and Lithuania in 2004 and in 2008 into Australia.
• In 2007 the antibacterial microfiber was introduced, and this product immediately became a success and pushed Norwex to the forefront of the industry. Extensive research on our antibacterial microfiber is being carried out with the goal of introducing a second generation antibacterial microfiber within a few years, which will further strengthen the position of Norwex as the world leader in the industry.
• The continued mission is to improve human life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in the home.
• In 2015 Norwex achieved a milestone of exceeding 65000 consultants world-wide.