Examples of group conversations:
---I've created a new opt-in freebie for my blog and here are 2 graphics I'm considering. Which one grabs your attention & makes you want to know more?
---I'm putting up a new landing page and looking for free graphics. The one I'm using now seems pretty limiting. What do you use? I'd even consider paying a small fee if they are worth it.
---I need to find a safe place to store my paid course videos. Any suggestions? I don't want people who don't buy the course to be able to see them.
➽ ➽ WE ARE BIZ BUILDERS.The goal of this group is for you to network with other smart amazing minds! We all have an area of expertise - ask the questions, get answers, and help others get answers.
You won’t get traction to your #store that way. Without #traffic , your blog will rot and die on the Internet. You’ll never get near the top of search engine pages and no one will know your blog exists. It’s crucial to build your #blog the right way if you want to get higher rankings in search engines.
There’s no better way to freely advertise on the Internet then by blogging great content with good keywords. If you make blogging a priority and keep it regularly updated, it will drive organic traffic to it. This alone should give you enough reason to get started with blogging right now. READ MORE: http://normadoiron.net/blogging-valuable-copy-is-your-tiara-online/
They are your enemies, time suckers! Every time you run after what isn’t aligned with your business, you’re wasting time, money and energy. Now – this is a different way of seeing them, right? READ MORE: http://normadoiron.net/lose-the-confusion-distractions-hop-on-a-solid-path-to-clarity/
#Bloggin is very important to your business, if you are a small #bizpreneur. For big brands such as Amazon, it doesn’t matter as they are well-known and the traffic to their site is well established. But for you, it kinda, sorta, is crucial… :) READ MORE: http://normadoiron.net/blogging-valuable-copy-is-your-tiara-online/
Finding ways to get new subscribers
Planning what your next product will be
Choosing who your audience is going to be
Brainstorming the right marketing strategies for your biz
- University of Lifepresent
Norma Doiron is an Online Marketing Strategist, with a passion for Female Biz Builders branding themselves online.. Going through her own apprenticeship, Norma spent HOURS upon HOURS teaching herself how to do certain things on the net. When she wanted to learn about something, she simply found the right resource and taught herself. A multi-faceted learner, Norma loves to share and skim through mass information, then bring to YOU the cream of the crop. Straight to the point and simple to understand, it did not take very long before she began to be seen as an “authority” in her field.
It’s pressed upon her heart to instruct and guide Aspiring / Budding Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – to help them dream, reach for their goals and rise above the chaos of information overload.
Norma’s goals are to:
- Bring quality information and keep it simple
- Make things clear, easy to understand with action steps
- Help you unscramble the slew of information coming from all corners of the net
- Help you discern through the spiraling & spinning many “experts” send you on
- Get you to stop thinking, “what the heck are they trying to say anyway?”
- Make available to you, quality training at affordable prices
- Help unscramble the confusion so all the pieces of the puzzle fit together!
Her specialty is helping beginners develop systems and grow results. You will find her systems simple and easy to understand.
At this specific time, Social Media is EXPLODING! It is EXACTLY where the next generation of Entreprenneurs / Marketers / Business Owners will be realizing their dreams. This is a proven field where common people can invest a small sum & by sheer tenacity & determination rise to staggering levels of financial reward & personal freedom. Woohoo!
If this is where your heart lies, well then – let’s begin! Let's connect for your free 30 minute consultation.
- Savvy Biz Solutions W. Norma DoironCEO - Founder, 2010 - presentNorma Doiron is a wife, mother of 3, grandmother of 5. A multi-faceted learner, Norma spent HOURS upon HOURS teaching herself how to do certain things on the net while going through her own apprenticeship. When she wanted to learn about something, she simply found the right resources and taught herself. It was not very long before she began to be seen as an “authority” in her field. It’s been pressed upon her heart to help instruct and guide budding Solopreneurs and small business owners – to help them dream, reach their goals and rise above the chaos of information overload. Norma’s goals are to: ● Bring quality information to you and keep it simple ● Offer YOU clear, easy to understand action steps ● Teach how to unscramble the slew of info from all sides of the internet ● Help YOU discern the spinning some “experts” send you on ● Simple & affordable training that bring YOU results ● Unscramble confusion; get the missing pieces to your success! Ready to embrace POSITIVE CHANGES in YOUR LIFE?? Contact Norma for more info... @ firstname.lastname@example.org