Nora Femenia, Ph.D. in Conflict Resolution, is President & CEO of Creative Conflict Resolutions, an international company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which provides conflict resolution interventions and conflict resolution skills training at all levels, from inter-personal to organizational disputes.
Dr. Nora Femenia is both Associate Faculty and Online Graduate Programs Director at Florida International University’s Center for Labor Studies and Research:
She has been Associate Faculty at the School for International Training Graduate Institute, World Learning Vermont; at the Conflict Transformation Masters Program at Nova Southeastern University, and at the School of International Service at American University, Washington, DC.
Nora has also been invited to teach at the UOC in Barcelona, Spain, at the Masters in Family Mediation, Valencia, Spain, and Universidad Santa Maria in Guayaquil, and Quito, Ecuador. She is an active consultant for several Chambers of Commerce and their Mediation/Arbitration Services Department in Argentina, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Colombia, Peru, Spain, Paraguay and Mexico.
As a clinical psychoanalyst in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Nora has been known by her clients as a creative and bright therapist, always finding new angles and ways to understand and solve personal conflicts.
Her unusual approaches to life’s dilemmas has allowed her to develop and offer a supportive, clear and doable strategy model to grow out of the most usual and unusual interpersonal inter-groups conflict traps.
Her model, named: “One Hour Conflict Map,” allows her individual and organizational clients to have a snapshot of their own situation so to strategize ways of moving out of the conflict entrapment and cooperate for shared results.
Frequently Nora accepts engagements on the subjects of designing organizational conflict solutions; developing healthier workplace environments; promoting social conflict mitigation and resolution, and in general transforming relationships.
She offers also individual online conflict coaching/teaching using phone, skype, videoconference and other communication tools.
- http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/parcc.aspxConflict Resolution, 1989 - 1993Social Sciences International Conflict Resolution Mediation
- Syracuse UniversityConflict Resolution
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- FLACSO, Buenos AiresSocial SciencesMasters Program
- Universidad Catolica de CordobaPsychology
- Florida International University, Labor CenterConflict Resolution and Mediation, 1997 - present
- American University, Nova Southeastern University, School for International Training,
- Florida International University Labor Center