• Japan based Investment Company looking for investment in Indian based in Die Castings and water related technologies.
• Malaysia lead media joint is providing platform for Hospitals, Education, Designer cloths, Tourism, Ayurveda, Hotels to establish business in Malaysia.
• Private Financier is willing to finance against Chennai city property. Not outside Chennai.
• Oil/Gas Company based out of Asia and has a subsidiary in India looking to sell the company. Company has huge good orders and has little financial issue.
• We have opened a division to Cater/Service Loan starting from Rs.50 lacs. Business Loan / TOD/ Term Loan / Home Loan / Overdraft / Bill Discounting / BG / Factoring etc.
• Flats at OMR. Near to highway available to discount sale.
Nonprofit Finance Fund® (NFF®) unlocks the potential of mission-driven organizations through tailored investments, strategic advice and accessible insights. Founded in 1980, NFF helps organizations connect money to mission effectively, and supports innovations such as growth capital campaigns, cross-sector economic recovery initiatives and impact investing.
A leading community development financial institution (CDFI) with over $80 million in assets, NFF has provided over $287 million in loans and access to additional financing via grants, tax credits and capital in support of over $1.4 billion in projects for thousands of organizations nationwide. In partnership with others, we've generated $16 million for nonprofits for building reserves, cash reserves and endowments through our multi-year asset-building service, BFF. We've also provided $1.2 million in loan guarantees, $10.3 million in 9/11 recovery grants, about $13 million in capital grants, and $2 million in planning grants.
NFF is headquartered in New York City and serves clients from offices across the country.
70 W. 36th St. 11th Floor New York, NY 10012