Chffr for Android lets you mount a phone on your dashboard to collect data on public driving behavior.
This data is uploaded to Comma.ai servers, to be used in improving self-driving software. There is even a leaderboard and users earn points for contributing.
Points == Bragging rights I think.
Plans increased R&D spending on alternative drive systems, autonomous tech and next-generation batteries;
Expect moar Mercedes EV news at the Paris auto show in Oct.
I'd love for you to read it, comment, ask questions and share or recommend it if you enjoyed it.
Thx and cheers!
An appointment scheduling and management service for Office 365
How it works
* Business owners get a web page where customers can select from available dates, times, and specific employees.
* Appointments are added to the business owner's calendar and, optionally, employee calendars.
I'm not a Harley guy. More of a Victory guy (https://goo.gl/photos/7BUq8rYwgb7K8zSRA), but this caught my interest.
They need to improve range and cost before the LiveWire can go on sale.
Macy’s partners with IBM to use Watson for an in-store shopping assistant.
I need to research the list of IBM Watson powered projects. I seem to post about interesting integrations a lot.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's guidelines for autonomous vehicles may not be released until late summer;
The guidelines will guide automakers on deploying autonomous vehicles, and on how the technology should behave in various scenarios;
Meanwhile in China blocked all further testing of autonomous vehicles on its roads today, so it could always be worse.
Regarding my autopilot pet peeve https://medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/tesla-does-a-shitty-job-marketing-their-car-features-b5c7a8025906#.ks8osa9lp
Claim to be able to detect pressure, stress, strain, temperature, pH and glucose levels
Hope to use the technology to expand into other smart medical devices.
- Lynchburg CollegeComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Northern Virginia Community CollegeComputer Science, 2001 - 2002
Noble is currently a Co-Founder and CEO at Byte an Atom Research, a research and development startup is based in Virginia. He led this company to build LynxFit, an award winning platform that links fitness content to the sensors in connected fitness systems like wearable computers in order to give end users a virtual coaching experience while improving their health and empower fitness content publishers with the metrics they need to improve the lives of their customers and improve their content.
In 2014 the Washington Post & Northern Virginia Technology Council recognized LynxFit as the most innovative Startup in the Capitol region.
Noble is a product visionary with the rare breed of brand building, community engagement, team leadership, design thinking and front end software development expertise.As a brand builder and community engagement leader, Noble has worked with top brands like Google, GM, Audi T-Mobile, & Capital One to engage channel partners and customers with their respective products. The GM engagement led to a nationally televised advert for the Chevrolet Volt which scored top marks in various markets and ran for a year and a half.
- Byte an Atom ResearchFounder, presentMany hats
- Anobleworld S3, Inc.Founder, Technology Strategy, Enterprise Web App Developer/Designer, 2006 - 2013
- Forward Together PACDirector of Information Technology, 2006 - 2007
- SNL FinancialSenior UI Developer, 2005 - 2006
- Office of the Governor, VirginiaConfidential assistant to Tech Policy, 2002 - 2004
- APX LabsDirector, Partner Strategy, 2014 - 2015Responsible for building communities for and enabling our Fortune 500 enterprises with the tools needed to deploy and support smart glasses based solutions for the desk-less workforce.
- Remote EyeAdvisor, Product Strategy, 2015 - present
201 North Union Street Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Beach Buggy Racing
- RISK: Big Screen Edition
- Clash of Clans
- Clash Royale