I thought this was announced for auto insurance a few months back, I guess they didn't launch mortgages until now. Checkout Google Compare for quotes on home mortgage rates and refinancing. http://www.google.com/compare/mortgages
Currently only available in CA though.
See also, _ partners with Google for Compare:_ http://zillowgroup.mediaroom.com/2015-11-23-Zillow-Group-Joins-Google-Compare-for-Mortgages-to-Power-Mortgage-Shopping
For example, customers who come into a Volvo showroom will be able to use HoloLens to view the car in 3D, change colors and see how many of its features work.
* Indexing content from apps gives Google more reach and devs a broader app discovery,
* Virtualization is blurring native/web applications validating ChromeOS strategy in my view,
*This opens up new revenue model for how the ad teams at Google do work.
There is more...
Depending on how well it works, it may eventually negate the need of having to install apps we use occasionally.
- Byte an Atom ResearchFounder, presentMany hats
- Anobleworld S3, Inc.Founder, Technology Strategy, Enterprise Web App Developer/Designer, 2006 - 2013
- Forward Together PACDirector of Information Technology, 2006 - 2007
- SNL FinancialSenior UI Developer, 2005 - 2006
- Office of the Governor, VirginiaConfidential assistant to Tech Policy, 2002 - 2004
201 North Union Street Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Swing Copters
- Clash of Clans
Noble is currently a Co-Founder and CEO at Byte an Atom Research, a research and development startup is based in Virginia. He led this company to build LynxFit, an award winning platform that links fitness content to the sensors in connected fitness systems like wearable computers in order to give end users a virtual coaching experience while improving their health and empower fitness content publishers with the metrics they need to improve the lives of their customers and improve their content.
In 2014 the Washington Post & Northern Virginia Technology Council recognized LynxFit as the most innovative Startup in the Capitol region.
Noble is a product visionary with the rare breed of brand building, community engagement, team leadership, design thinking and front end software development expertise.As a brand builder and community engagement leader, Noble has worked with top brands like Google, GM, Audi T-Mobile, & Capital One to engage channel partners and customers with their respective products. The GM engagement led to a nationally televised advert for the Chevrolet Volt which scored top marks in various markets and ran for a year and a half.
- Lynchburg CollegeComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Northern Virginia Community CollegeComputer Science, 2001 - 2002