Google is going full bore with the hype on this product. I have never seen them market aggressively like this before. Definitely not a header in Google Calendar.
So, Any predictions on what they are launching? Let's play Buy, Sell, Hold on my predictions. Rumors below:
* Chromedroid - A phone that marries Chrome/Android
* Google re-invents the phone camera
* VR in your pocket - Daydream/Tango baked into phone
* Google Assistant is actually already in your pocket
* Google Home is going to be baked into ChromeCasts and a dedicated Home appliance a la Amazon Echo
* OnHub router is also a Google Home appliance.
I'm a buy across the board, except for Daydream phone