See I shared a link the right way :P
- University of California, BerkeleyComputer Science, 2012 - present
- Indian Institute of Technology BombayComputer Science and Engineering, 2008 - 2012
- Cambridge School2000 - 2006
- Deogiri College2006 - 2008
I am Nishant, a second year Computer Science PhD student at the University of California, Berkeley.
- University of California, BerkeleyGraduate Student Researcher, 2012 - present
- IST AustriaSummer Research Intern, 2011 - 2011
- IST AustriaSummer Research Intern, 2010 - 2010
Anything but PowerPoint: five fresh presentation alternatives
What application springs to mind when you think of creating visual aids to accompany your business presentation? For most people, it’s Micro
Schemer - the beginning of everything worth doing.
Ever wonder what to do? Schemer can help. Whether it’s exploring a new city, checking out a friend’s movie recommendation, or just finding n
Yitang Zhang Proves 'Landmark' Theorem in Distribution of Prime Numbers ...
A virtually unknown researcher has made a great advance in one of mathematics’ oldest problems, the twin primes conjecture.
Google Buzz is going away, but your posts are yours to keep - Gmail Help
In a few weeks we'll be retiring Google Buzz. At that time you won't be able to create any new posts, but your existing content will remain
Stanford biologist and computer scientist discover the 'anternet' | Scho...
On the surface, ants and the Internet don't seem to have much in common. But two Stanford researchers have discovered that a species of harv
How to take INCREDIBLE photos of your friends - The Oatmeal
How to take INCREDIBLE photos of your friends. Comics: Random Most Popular All Cats Grammar Food Animals Tech. How to take INCREDIBLE photos