- RealityLife, 1983 - present
- Macromedia Akademie für neue MedienMediadesigner Web, 2000 - 2002
- Gymnasium Puchheim1993 - 1999
- Gymnasium Rasso Fürstenfeldbruck1999 - 2000
- Grundschule Eichenau1990 - 1992
- ALL3DP.comCommunity Manager, 2014 - presentFor a new news portal about 3dPrinting for B2C i am working as a part time Community Manager / Social Media Growth Hacker
- 3dDinge.deCEO, 2012 - presentI am CEO of a small 3d Printing Service/Reseller Startup in Munich, Germany called 3dDinge (3dThings). We provide Service around FDM 3d Printing, sell materials and a small handpicked collection of 3d Printers.
- BörseGo AGIncident Manager, 2010 - present
- GameCamp MunichOrga, 2009 - 2013
- GTUG MunichLeader, 2009 - 2012
- Makible LtdCommunity Manager, 2012 - 2013I was the Community Manager of Makible LTD, producer of the Makibox 3d Printer, most affordable Desktop 3d Printer
- GTUG WorldwideAdmin, 2011 - 2012
- GTUG GermanySpeaker, 2011 - 2012
- BarCamp MunichOrga, 2008 - 2011
- Bigmouthmedia GmbHSenior Technical Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Design Aspekt GbRWeb Developer, 2006 - 2008
- Commedia GmbHEditor, 2004 - 2006
- Ontime Data AGDeveloper, 2002 - 2002
- Global Media ApplicationsWebDeveloper, 2002 - 2003
- DevDusk MunichOrga, 2008 - 2009
- CloudCamp MunichOrga, 2011 - 2011
I've known a number of people who work in this field, and I would say that Habib's description really rings true to everything I've ever heard anyone else say -- but few have written quite so powerfully about it.
(The link is entirely SFW, incidentally, unless the mere mention of the word "porn" frightens you.)
I don't often write about 3D printing news on this blog, but today I woke up to the story that Makerbot had cut 20% of their staff and closed all their retail shops and that's really quite sad to hear. The way Makerbot has done this is not good at all and h...
toilet paper tubes
container for water
packing paper (for the mache/plastering part of project, ripped into irregular pieces no larger than an inch or so)
tape scotch or masking
scissors, zigzag and regular
whatever color tissue paper you want
(paint is fine if you don't have colored tissue paper...)
plain white paper for teef
Follow the pictures for step by step...
If you don't have zigzag scissors, just cut teef on yer own...
For binding paper, I saved the checkout wrapping paper from IKEA, it's similar to the packing paper used when you move. I like it because it rips well, and takes water and glue mix well.
Use wet paint brush to "pick up" pieces of paper to stick on shark, it's less messy, and super easy once you do it a few times. Keep brush pretty moist, that's what small container is for.
While sharks are drying (blow dryer on high works great) cut two strips of continuous teeth, and roll pink tissue paper for gums...you will need these to be dry so when you trim and place them, they'll be dry and ready. Dry teeth strips in a circular shape, so they will fit better.
I like to make a bunch of these in stages, at the same time...it goes quickly once you hit a stride...
1.) cut tube as marked, about one third so upper jaw is bigger than lower...cut 1/2 strip off lower jaw, fold in and tape both jaws.
2.) Fit second tube in to first, and tape.
3., 4., 5., cut where marked, you will have dorsal, pectoral, and tail pieces.
6.) tape pieces on to shark, I like to fold an edge down on pectoral fins so they have more body and aren't so floppy... And dorsal fin should have dimension, a thickness that tapers. Use tape to position where you want it.
7.) Slap some glue on that bad boy...don't be shy.
Use we paintbrush to pick up and place ripped up packing paper...I hold by tail, and can get most of the shark with out getting to messy....
Don't have to be super careful...have fun.
8.) Twirl pink tissue paper into a long rope (wetted fingers work great) and glue as pictured. You will trim right to edge later, after it dries...curl it up a bit...it will be easier to place...
9.) Glue teeth in, (i measure them beforehand and fold them into a shape that fits) then add some eyes.
Unless people's approach to a clogged nozzle is to replace it now.
Fix Discriminatory Attitudes and Broken Sidewalks, Not Humans
This piece is a rebuttal to Zoltan Istvan's editorial about broken sidewalks in Los Angeles.
Professor live-tweets her son's abstinence-only sex ed class
When Alice Dreger's son invited her to sit in on his abstinence-focused sexual education class, she knew she was stumbling into a situation
Kingdom Rush Frontiers – Apps para Android no Google Play
**Black Friday Sale** Get Kingdom Rush Frontiers 50% discount! 48 hours only! Hurry up!The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is
Support Bits and Rhymes (Mega Ran + K-Murdock) creating Video-game inspi...
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
Exclusive: How Winsun Stole IP from Contour Crafting and Is “Faking” The...
Probably the story we receive the most emails about and residual traffic from is the one we did about a Chinese company called Winsun. Winsu
This is a post that some of you are asking me about (copied word for wor...
As you've probably gleaned from the title, I spent the day pretending to be a hot chick on the messaging app Kik. Obvious question, why? I d
CobbleBot Holding Back 3D Printer Shipments to Customers For Defamation ...
Last July, a company based out of Houston Texas, called Cobblebot LLC. launched a Kickstarter campaign for what seemed like a deal that was
Drone delivering asparagus to Dutch restaurant crashes and bursts into f...
A publicity stunt delivering the first asparagus of the season using UAV has gone horribly wrong.
Cops have killed way more Americans in America than terrorists have
Police have killed more Americans on U.S. soil since the year 2000 than the Islamist terrorists.
Developer of Small Underwater Robot Wants to Spur Innovation
Eric Stackpole, co-founder of OpenROV Inc., believes that open-source inventing is the best path to innovation.