- RealityLife, 1983 - present
- Macromedia Akademie für neue MedienMediadesigner Web, 2000 - 2002
- Gymnasium Puchheim1993 - 1999
- Gymnasium Rasso Fürstenfeldbruck1999 - 2000
- Grundschule Eichenau1990 - 1992
- ALL3DP.comCommunity Manager, 2014 - presentFor a new news portal about 3dPrinting for B2C i am working as a part time Community Manager / Social Media Growth Hacker
- 3dDinge.deCEO, 2012 - presentI am CEO of a small 3d Printing Service/Reseller Startup in Munich, Germany called 3dDinge (3dThings). We provide Service around FDM 3d Printing, sell materials and a small handpicked collection of 3d Printers.
- BörseGo AGIncident Manager, 2010 - present
- GameCamp MunichOrga, 2009 - 2013
- GTUG MunichLeader, 2009 - 2012
- Makible LtdCommunity Manager, 2012 - 2013I was the Community Manager of Makible LTD, producer of the Makibox 3d Printer, most affordable Desktop 3d Printer
- GTUG WorldwideAdmin, 2011 - 2012
- GTUG GermanySpeaker, 2011 - 2012
- BarCamp MunichOrga, 2008 - 2011
- Bigmouthmedia GmbHSenior Technical Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Design Aspekt GbRWeb Developer, 2006 - 2008
- Commedia GmbHEditor, 2004 - 2006
- Ontime Data AGDeveloper, 2002 - 2002
- Global Media ApplicationsWebDeveloper, 2002 - 2003
- DevDusk MunichOrga, 2008 - 2009
- CloudCamp MunichOrga, 2011 - 2011
"This week the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and USAID hosted a meeting in London with big agribusinesses to discuss strategies to increase corporate control over seeds in Africa. The location of the meeting was secret. So was the agenda. Attendance was strictly invite-only and nobody who even came close to representing African small farmers was invited."
Via private share
Amazing event, met awesome people, had a very good strategic talk about and hopefully got enough material for a week, right ? :)
Was very nice to finally met and so many more in Real life and also to meet folks like again.
More in depth review once i am at the baltic sea and had a decent breakfast - i think on sunday ^^
- some German motherfucker
Steven Spielberg to Direct Ready Player One | Tor.com
Steven Spielberg attaches himself to direct Ready Player One, adapted from Ernest Cline's novel by Zak Penn.
Katamari Rolls Over Thingiverse, Absorbing 3D Printables in its Path - 3...
Arian Croft has started a game using the Katamari Damacy ball created on Thingiverse, in which other users pass the ball along with more pri
johanna gieseler designs 3D printed prosthetic for children
johanna gieseler's 3D printed prosthetic challenges existing options, whose high cost and failure to meet demands of most young users is a c
CLICK HERE to support AKER : print your urban farm
Start growing your own food this Spring with these flat pack, open source urban farming kits. | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support
Council_World 3D Printing technology Industry Alliance
Chapter One: General Information. 1: Alliance Title in Chinese: 世界3D打印技术产业联盟. 2: Alliance Title in English: World 3D Printing Technology Ind
12 Years Later — What I’ve learned about being a software engineer
0.00001 is actually a massive screw up.
Robots for Good and Wevolver bring open hardware to kids in need | Opens...
Robots for Good is a project with roots in 3D printing, open source, and education. In this interview with Richard Hulskes, co-founder of W
PrintScreen: Digital Fabrication of Thin-Film Displays | Embodied Intera...
PrintScreen is an enabling technology for digital fabrication of customized flexible displays using thin-film electroluminescence (TFEL). It
- Genesis Duo, new $349 dual extruder 3D printer to launch on Kickstarte...
But X3D Machines is about to launch a new machine that brings some more options to the table: the Genesis Duo, a dual-extrusion, self-calibr
Download Zasalamel's Scythe from Soul Calibur - BATTLE MOP by moratakit ...
Ever wondered what the strange pole with the wig on the end is used for? It's calling has finally come! This huge Scythe from Soul Calibur i