26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- WANT!Mar 26, 2012
- i don't like it... seems useless to me...Mar 26, 2012
- wish a 16-85mm f/4 VRMar 26, 2012
- Dunno about this one. I'm curious to see how sharp it is. I can't see it replacing anything, but it might be a decent "carry-around" lens.Mar 26, 2012
- I have and love my 35mm lens.
But I would love this for vacations.
Sure I have a camera bag and beside my 35. I have a 18-55 and 55-200mm lens.
But sometimes it's just easier to have one lens. Might be big, but still just one lens. For that all-round purpose. Just quick go from 18 to 300mm and not spent time on changes lens.
... And some times you cant change lens.
When on a boat with small drops of water hitting you. and some sand/dirt blowing up in your face.
NOT the best time to change lens there.Mar 26, 2012
- Hope it is a nice and light lens!Mar 26, 2012
- where is the context from market acceptance and existence to the question ?
i mean no one cares how much people on the world buy any lens ?
just becouse there are many who get thyer camera as a kit or buy a superzoom becouse of another reason we don't have to change our mind..
and actually i like the question becouse it shows how different the desired equippment is and it was once a verry usefull argument for me (i learn why it is sensible to avoid superzooms)
the problem i have with this lens is it doesnt have a situation in wich it is really good.. its just a cheap lens wich can be used in every situation... for that i don't need a dslr... i could use a bridge a point and shoot or a phone...Mar 26, 2012
- okay i see its useless...
keep make fun of people who talk about what they want...
makes total sence^^
thanks for your opinion about my opinion by the way...Mar 26, 2012