Solid social media task list from +John Jantsch
. Includes research, listening, monitoring, scheduling, and some analytics. Definitely room for expansion, but this setup covers a lot of ground.
"1) Created a list of industry related blogs that included publications, influencers, journalist, clients and competitors and set up subscriptions in Feedly RSS reader. (Used IFTTT recipe to make it easy to tag content to Salesforce Chatter)
2) Created list of alerts for key terms, brand names, clients and topics in Talkwalker and Mention. (I like to use both as they seem to pick up different things)
3) Set up Hootsuite for marketing team with Saleforce app integration. Used TacticsCloud tool to create and upload Twitter list of clients, journalists and influencers
4) Created Buffer account and added Buffer bookmarklet for scheduled sharing of content from Feedly or the web to all social networks.
5) Located and Liked Facebook pages of clients, prospects, publications and journalists.
6) Located and joined a number of active and relevant LinkedIn Groups and followed several industry related channels in Pulse.
7) Added mobile apps for Feedly, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
8) Created Cyfe dashboard for single reporting interface to monitor and measure ongoing social media impact. (Also created some custom segments in Google Analytics and integrated it with Cyfe)"