My date for the weekend. #htcevo4glte
22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- I just can't deal with plastic phones anymore. I'm not paying $200-$600 on a cheaply made plastic phone. We don't even get a nice box or headphones anymore. They say chivalry is dead, but really, it's quality service that is dead.May 20, 2012
- +Nolan I agree with you on the Plastic and love the HTC build quality. I think they are second to none. I don't like the shiny choice on the new EVO as the should have matted it,Textured it, or something. To me just throws the whole phone off. I don't agree on the headphone as most of the time they are just a cheap pair and I always throw them out. on the rare occasion the may do something special and include a good pair but that would be very rare.
+Michael I agree with the packaging. I see it once. It is nice that they are using the ECO friendly but to be honest if it is a good phone they could put in a plain brown box.
THE BATTERY - I have the original EVO 4G. or my daughter has it now. I have burnt 2 batteries in it. What I mean by that is the battery only holds about 75-80% charge of what it did when new. I have tried training the battery but that just doesn't work anymore. About 3 weeks ago Daughter came and said she couldn't get more than 8 hours out of her battery. This is with her in high school, and she not a talker or a txter so many hours are just sitting in her backpack. We tried the traning of the battery over acouple of days and still no good. I prdered a New OEM battery and it came in aboout a week ago now. @ days after getting it she throw her arms around me to say thank you as she now gets 13-15 hours average. this is why the new EVO 4G LTE non-removable battery is a deal breaker. I hand my phones down and if the track is correct on the Battery (same technology) they will go bad. Maybe in year maybe in 3, but I don't want to have to throw away and would be good phone because an expendable part went bad. So I'm not think of today i'm think 2 years from now.
I also love HTC but have to say shame on them. No SD card slot and a non-removal battery on the One-X. Thank goodness Sprint got their version change to include one of these. Who are they trying to be like Apple.May 21, 2012
- I have the gs2 skyrocket for the next year or so unfortunately :PMay 21, 2012
- That isn't necessarily a bad thing because when my contract is up, the new era of android will have begun.May 21, 2012
- Really want this phone but how is the battery life?May 22, 2012
- Jealous! Dose it come with a twin?Aug 28, 2012