- Earth Academy of LifeLife, 1965 - present
- Coach UniversityACP, 2007 - 2009
CarNewsCafe.com co-founder, Teslarati Contributor, Motor Press Guild (MPG) member, Electricnick.com founder, Nicolas has covered the world of the electric drive since 2006 with several media outlets, such as Michelin's Challenge Bibendum, TorqueNews, the Examiner as the National Electric Car Examiner. With his vintage car background, filled with Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari and Maserati, it wasn't until he test drove an electric AC Propulsion eBox and a Tesla Roadster in 2007 that it became evident the electric motor was the future of transportation.
Electric vehicles (EV) and their electric motors offer 100% as soon as they spin. Since then, conducts interviews, filming, photo shoots with a rich multimedia experience, as well as interviews. The connections he has made over the year and experience has given him a unique perspective on the electric car industry.
Nicolas is available for filming, test driving, PR and as a spokesperson about green automobile performance, electric cars, plug-in hybrids and more.
Nicolas also enjoys the esoteric, ancient civilizations and philosophies, as well as Tibetan Buddhism (Nyingma) and Dzogchen, Hermetics and more. This led him to learn "healing" modalities such as Kofutu, reiki and more. He is also a certified professionally trained Business & Life Coach with an international certification.
- Teslarati.comContributor, 2014 - presentI write and cover Tesla Motors news and lifestyle, and have a very fun time at it. Tesla Motors is more than just a buzz word. It is the shape of things to come in many industries, and a clear more modern and efficient business template.
- CarNewsCafe.comCo-Founder, 2013 - presentWe created CarNewsCafe to give automotive journalists the opportunity to get back to writing and reporting the way they enjoy to read news, not as dictated by simply focusing on SEO and title crafting. We offer fresh content with an editorial twist.
- Nicolas Zart ComsultingSerial entrepreneur..., 1997 - presentUnder the Nicolas Zart Consulting, I regroup coaching, writing and other consulting work, which include strategic product launches, marketing and PR, and more.
- Tap The SourceBusiness and Personal Coach, Freelance writer for electric cars, 2007 - presentAs a professionally trained coach with International experience, I've enjoyed coaching business owners on taking their companies to the next levels. This means asking the right questions for my clients to naturally find their personal answers, empowering them and raising awareness around how they function.