- Teslarati.comContributor, 2014 - presentI write and cover Tesla Motors news and lifestyle, and have a very fun time at it. Tesla Motors is more than just a buzz word. It is the shape of things to come in many industries, and a clear more modern and efficient business template.
- CarNewsCafe.comCo-Founder, 2013 - presentWe created CarNewsCafe to give automotive journalists the opportunity to get back to writing and reporting the way they enjoy to read news, not as dictated by simply focusing on SEO and title crafting. We offer fresh content with an editorial twist.
- Nicolas Zart ComsultingSerial entrepreneur..., 1997 - presentUnder the Nicolas Zart Consulting, I regroup coaching, writing and other consulting work, which include strategic product launches, marketing and PR, and more.
- Tap The SourceBusiness and Personal Coach, Freelance writer for electric cars, 2007 - presentAs a professionally trained coach with International experience, I've enjoyed coaching business owners on taking their companies to the next levels. This means asking the right questions for my clients to naturally find their personal answers, empowering them and raising awareness around how they function.
Nicolas is an international published writer who has been covering the electric vehicle industry since 2006 with several media outlets, such as Michelin's Challenge Bibendum, TorqueNews, The Examiner as the National Electric Car Examiner. He founded CarNewsCafe.com with fellow journalist veteran Aaron Turpen, as well as contributes for Teslarati, and is a member of the Motor Press Guild (MPG). The connections he has made over the years and experience has given him a unique perspective on the electric transportation industry.
Nicolas now spends his entire time dedicated to Unplugged Performance, a company next to the Tesla Design Center in Hawthorn, California, making Tesla cars even better than they already are. With locally made carbon fiber parts, suspension tuning, headlights, interior and other high-quality modifications, Unplugged Performance stands out for its quality products, personalizing Model S cars around the world. Nicolas is very proud to be a member of this incredible team of dedicated professionals ranging from Ferrari Formula 1, to aeronautics and boating engineers.
While his first car recollection was the tail-end of a friend's Bugatti at the age of six, he has been an Alfa Romeo collector having grown up around Ferrari and Maserati and more. Then one day he test drove an electric AC Propulsion eBox and a Tesla Roadster in 2007. It was then that the light bulb went on. The electric transportation platform is the way to go. You can find out more about his passions and interests on Electricnick.com.
Check out his YouTube channel here youtube.com/c/NicolasZart , as well as LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/NicolasZart, Facebook facebook.com/NicolasZart, Twitter @ElectricExaminr, Pinterest pinterest.com/NicolasNickZart/, and Instagram Instagram.com/greenperformance.
Nicolas also enjoys esoteric ancient civilizations and philosophies, as well as certain "healing" modalities, such as Kofutu, Reiki and more. He is also a certified professionally trained Business & Life Coach with an international certification.
- Earth Academy of LifeLife, 1965 - present
- Coach UniversityACP, 2007 - 2009