1. how come do you offer international text while it does not work for Google Voice ?
2. It is more expensive than the "secret" T-Mobile $30 plan. With this plan, I get one hour calls and 5GB of data. Combined with Google Voice, 1 hour call is enough for me. I get most of my calls on my laptop.
3. Why is it not available on any handset ? Wi-fi offload by itself does not justify the lockdown on Nexus 6 only.
4. Any plans to merge Google Voice, Hangouts and Google Fi into one compelling offer ?
5. How does it work under the hood ? I would expect that all voice traffic actually uses the data channel, so Google would be a data-only MVNO, is it the case ?
- Network & Web engineer, present
Strong experience in Web Development and Internet protocols. Plus a special interest in Open Source and tech entrepreneurship.Nicolas Ochem’s Specialties:
Exclusive: a behind-the-scenes look at Facebook release engineering
How does Facebook deploy improvements to one of the world's largest websites—and do so every day? Thank BitTorrent, IRC, karma, and a de
shareURplans.com | Organize and share all your plans
Organize and share all your plans...