Design and Construction of Notch-free Reciprocal
Frame Structures" has been accepted at Advances in Architecture Geometry 2014
- University of Bordeaux 1Computer Graphics, 2009 - 2012PhD thesis: Analysis of 3D objects at multiple scales: application to shape matching
- IRITPost-doc fellow, 2014 - present
- University College LondonResearch Associate, 2013 - 2014Post-doctoral position in the Smart Geometry project, with Niloy Mitra.
- InriaPost-doc, 2012 - 2013First developments of the Patate library (http://patate.gforge.inria.fr)
- InriaPhD Student, 2009 - 2012
Growing Least Squares for the Analysis of Manifolds in Scale-Space « MEL...
Multi-scale similarity. Top row: Points similar to the picked point (in red) are selected (in blue) via our dissimilarity measure. Bottom ro
The Strange Theory of Light and Matter by:Richard Feynman
The strange theory of light and matter;by:. Richard P. Feynman,
22-Year-Old's Sci-Fi Digital Short Gets Hollywood's Attention
A 22-year-old german student has made a Sc-Fi short that is so good it looks like a Hollywood production.
Gilles Aubert Atelier Drôle D'histoire - Art Gallery : Croquis de nu
Discover the artworks of international artist Gilles Aubert
Rover's Laser Instrument Zaps First Martian Rock - NASA Jet Propulsion L...
Today, NASA's Mars rover Curiosity fired its laser for the first time on Mars, using the beam from a science instrument to interrogate a roc
Shelley, Stanford's robotic racecar, hits the track
Stanford's self-driving Audi TTS, Shelley, hit 120 mph on a recent track test. Combined with new research on professional drivers' brain act
NeHe Productions: Sphere Mapping Quadrics In OpenGL
OpenGL Tutorials, Demos, Games and More...