Export the listings' public-facing Google+ URLs for all your locations in your GMB Locations account
Wanted to share a pro tip with you. It's a bit similar to the tip presented here (http://localu.org/blog/export-data-google-business-dashboard-insights-report/
) but a different use case.
I use Firefox, the extension Copy Link URL (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/copy-link-url/
) and Excel for that.
1) Install extension in Firefox
2) Go to GMB Locations dashboard and set it to list 100 listings per page
3) Highlight all available listings
4) Use right-click on highlighted listings and select "Copy Selected Links" from the context menu. They are now copied to your clipboard.
5) Paste them into Excel. You should now have three links per listing (= 300 rows)
6) Filter for the expression "dashboard", after that remove any unnecessary URL parts such as /u/, /b/, /about in between or at the end
7) Go back to GMB Locations dashboard and copy store ID, name, address from the table
8) Paste them into Excel right next to the cleaned Google+ URLs. Double check that they match nicely.
9) Repeat for the next pages in GMB Locations (if any)
10) Breathe & smile...You now have a complete list of all your public-facing Google+ URLs in your GMB Locations account :)
Hope someone finds this useful.
Maybe someone can come up with an Excel formula for the filtering in URL cleaning part...Excel is not my best friend and I'm kind of in a hate/love relationship with it ;)