The Digital Communication Awards for Europe winners list is available at: http://www.digital-awards.eu/winnerlist2014/
#avgeek #aviation #aviationnews #aviationvideos #avgeekvideo #dataviz #datavisualization #datavisualisation
Marshall seeks to ensure a safe, efficient and sustainable Air Traffic Management (ATM) service for the UK Armed Forces. It will modernise #ATM at over 100 MOD locations, in the UK and overseas, including more than 60 #airfields and ranges.
#MOD #airtraffic #aviation #aviationnews
#avgeek #aviationnerd #aviationphotography
- NATSSocial Media and Community Manager, 2013 - presentPrimarily creating, delivering, co-ordinating and driving NATS’ company-wide social media strategy. This involves working with social media technologies to set up and manage digital communities across marketing, media relations, corporate affairs and internal employee audiences.
- Splice MarketingPR and Social Media Manager, 2011 - 2013Working for this award winning web marketing company duties included: • Researching and writing SEO content for websites. • Responsible for managing social media engagement for Splice Marketing and clients (including developing and delivering proposals, strategies and audits) • Responsible for Splice Marketing and clients' communications (traditional news and press releases) as well as other PR activities and strategies incorporating media relations and media interviews. • Deliver social media seminars and workshops at a range of events including Business South, Hampshire Chamber lunch, Eastleigh Borough Council's Business Conference and other private events. • Write articles for business and trade magazines. • Provide support for exhibitions and Trade Days. • Provide training and staff policies for Social Media.
- Hampshire Chamber of CommercePR and Social Media Manager, 2005 - 2011Responsible for managing social media engagement for the Chamber of Commerce • Responsible for Chamber of Commerce’s communications (traditional news and press releases) as well as other PR activities and strategies incorporating media relations and media interviews (print, TV and radio). • Write and edit articles published in Chamber News and Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Business News (this includes helping members write articles to writing front pages myself). • Established Chamber Passport – an online discount scheme for members’ employees. This involves website maintenance and concept selling. • Responsible for Chamber’s exhibition stands at Business South (B2B exhibition) and other exhibitions and Trade Days, Member of Business South exhibition’s Advisory Committee from 2005 to present • Responsible for updating key areas of the website • Wrote staff policy for Social Media and established presence on LinkedIn (look after group) and Twitter • Responsible for the quarterly Chamber of Commerce Business Barometer Survey, • Involved with Chamber’s representational work to aid with lobbying for business members i.e. with input from Committees drafted response to National Port Policy and Eastleigh’s Community Plan as well as providing comments to other local, regional and national policies and campaigns. Special responsibility for businesses in Eastleigh area • Manage special projects for Hampshire Chamber such as establishing SeaCity 2006 and the Southampton Low Carbon Group • Chair of Marketing and Promotion Committee for Streets Ahead (Southampton City Centre Management’s organisation).
- Wildern School
- Barton Peveril Six FormA Levels
- Birghton UniversityBA (Hons) and MA (Regional History)
- Edith Cowan UniversityMuseum Studies
- University of WinchesterPGCE (Primary)
Apple #FAIL: 21 Apple product flops 1980-2014 (Infographic) | .rising
Not all ideas are good ones, and Apple sure has had it’s fair share of ideas gone wrong. Hats off to this Apple #Fail infographic from 7 Day
Should you buy an Apple Watch? The flowchart everybody needs | .rising
As the Apple watch is unveiled, we've found the perfect flowchart to help you with this week's biggest decision: Should I buy one?
Pinterest testing animated Pins to diversify ad offerings | .rising
Pinterest is set to test animated Pins in a bid to create a more engaging environment for advertisers to interact with users.
Facebook’s first foray into TV advertising in UK | .rising
Facebook has launched an advertising offensive in the UK in a bid to promote the “connections and the different kinds of friendship that enr
LEGO is the world’s most powerful brand, says study | .rising
Lego has ousted Ferrari to emerge top of Brand Finance’s annual study into the world's most powerful brands, with its nostalgic humility ear
Brits top global online spend forecast for 2015 | .rising
Brits are expected to spend £52.25bn online this year, with shoppers tipped to spend £1,174 on average, topping the global league table.
Google Glass Is Going Off the Market, but It’s Not Dead Yet
As of January 19, the average Joe will no longer be able to purchase Google Glass. Google is shutting down its Glass Explorer program, which
Google Analytics: Visits Now Sessions & Unique Visitors Now Users
Google Analytics has quietly changed the terminology they use within the reports to change what they call
The Dead Zones: When Not to Post on Social Media - SumAll
Now that everyone knows the best times to post on social media– and if you don’t, take a look at our infographic for a refresher–we started
Facebook’s quarterly profit: The breakdown | dotRising
Facebook has reported a $2.5bn (£1.5bn) revenue in the first quarter of 2014. We break down the figures that reveal a significant increase i
Digital-coupons could improve email metrics and revenue | dotRising
Coupon-snippers have evolved online, with the majority of US adults using digital coupons to sniff out a bargain.
Brits more smartphone shopping savvy than Europe | dotRising
Finger-clicking Brits are so smartphone savvy that 32% purchase online with a mobile device at least once a month, according to new research
Watch an Entire Day of Air Traffic in One Astonishing Visualization | Wi...
An incredible visualization shows what keeps air traffic controllers busy every day.
How to Get Feedback for Your App Fast - Lean User Research
Getting feedback from friends and family is better than nothing, but you’ll likely see a difference in insights from someone in the target m