Trying to get into web development? Either way, CSS is a core technology that every Web Dev needs to know. But, as experience can tell you, pages don't always render the way you want them to. Watch experts Christopher Harrison and Helen Zeng, as they show you the CSS ropes, in this informative and practical Web Wednesdays course.
These popular presenters teach you how to get CSS to do exactly what you want. Take a look at media queries, CSS preprocessors (like LESS), and page layouts on different screen sizes. See cool demos on reflowing, transitions, and more. You know that CSS is used everywhere, so find out what you need to get going with it!
- University of Hawaii at ManoaMBA in Finance, Beta Gamma Sigma
- Dale Carnegie CoursePublic Speaking & Human Relations
- Dickinson CollegeEnglish / Psychology / Liberal Arts
- Long time resident of Honolulu
- MBA from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Dale Carnegie graduate
- Former director: Protection and Advocacy Agency of Hawaii
- Former director: Desert Greens HOA
- Bachelor's degree in English / Psychology from Dickinson College
- Charlottesville SEO Web Development, LLCPrincipal & Consultant - SEO & Accessible Web Design, Best Practices Web Development, present
- Paradise FurnitureOwner & Operator
- Softstone Computer ConsultingPrincipal & Consultant & Programmer
- Kane International, Corp.Market Research Dept. Head
- Kane International Corp.Controller
- Kane International Corp.IT Application Design, Development, & Programmer
- Kane International Corp.Market Researcher
- John Hancock InsuranceSales Agent
Google Penguin Update: Impact of Anchor Text Diversity & Link Relevancy
Google’s Penguin Update, much like Panda last year, has angered SEOs and webmasters, most of whom say they have played by Google’s rules. An
Socially Stephanie: Google Plus Optimization | Social Media Advice | Soc...
SEO & Link Building: The Domain Authority Factor
Tips on how to gain authority, use it to your own benefit, and avoid Google penalties.
How Google's Panda Update Changed SEO Best Practices Forever - Whiteboar...
It's here! Google has released Panda update 2.2, just as Matt Cutts said they would at SMX Advanced here in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. T