Privacy might decide who wins, and who loses, in social.
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I don't blame them, I blame end-users. You can't rewrite the rules of economics. There's no such thing as a FREE lunch. People are trading their 'digital souls' for $0.00 and not having the faintest idea what's going on!May 18, 2012
- i was just saying if they had contest twiiter would whenMay 18, 2012
- sryy i was in a rush!!!!!
u try sucking a golf ball firstMay 18, 2012
- yeah 4get about itMay 18, 2012
- May 30, 2012
- the problem america has today privacy issuesSep 3, 2013