- University of BedfordshireCMI Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management, 2013 - 2013
- Bournemouth UniversityBA(Hons) Business Studies with Marketing, 2004 - 2008
- DebenhamsSEO Manager, 2013 - presentSEO Manager for multi-channel retailer, Debenhams.
- Independent SEO ConsultantIndependent SEO Consultant, 2008 - 2013
- MediarunHead of Search / Digital, 2013 - 2013Head of Search / Digital for Mediarun, a digital marketing agency based in London specialising in e-commerce and retail with a particular focus upon fashion. I managed a team of 10 employees comprising of SEO executives, content executives, outreach/digital PR executives and paid search manager. I oversaw all marketing strategies implemented across the agency.
- Receptional Internet MarketingHead of SEO, 2012 - 2013Fully accountable for the agency's SEO service offering, manage a team of SEO consultants and overseeing all SEO strategies.
- Receptional Internet MarketingSEO Consultant / Account Manager, 2009 - 2012
10 Brock street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3FG
Rand Fishkin Steps Down As The CEO Of Moz, Sarah Bird New CEO
Rand Fishkin, the cofounder of Moz, formerly known as SEOmoz, is stepping down from his role as the CEO of the company today. Rand announced
The Best Examples of User Generated Content (UGC) In Ecommerce - Mediarun
User generated content (UGC) can in its simplest form be defined as the content which is added to a website that is not directly associated
The Emergence of Social Media Marketing: A Look Back at 2006 - Mediarun
We take a look back to 2006 and assess how accurate the predictions about social media marketing were. What can we learn from the mistakes?
The New UK Government Communications Standard: Alex Aiken and the PR Gee...
The Executive Director of Government Communications, Alex Aiken recently gave a fearless presentation on the limited importance of creativit
Matt Cutts on SEO, PageRank, Spam & the Future of Google Search at P...
Google's head of webspam gave a presentation packed with information for webmasters for his second day keynote at Pubcon Las Vegas 2013. Cut