- VariousAuthor, 2007 - presentContributing Author/freelance writer at various websites, mainly related to Finance and Small Business. Trading articles, investing articles, personal finance, frugal living and more...
- DigitalTimesMedia.ComCEO, 2011 - presentCreating Brand awareness for clients via content marketing, link building, copywriting and SEO among others.
- Zetech UniversityFinancial Analyst, 2010 - 2013Periodic and ad-hoc project analysis, including project evaluations, monitoring and assessment, financial statements analysis, budgeting and BEP analysis among others.
- Kenya Commercial BankGraduate Clerk, 2009 - 2010Customer profiling, account verification and data capture.
- Strathmore UniversityBCom, Accounting & Finance, 2004 - 2008
US gay marriage: Robert Mugabe asks Obama to marry him
The US Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex marriage is a legal right across the United States
5 Internet Marketing Mistakes Small Businesses Should Avoid
To a small business owner that already has a million things to get right, the online landscape can be a very confusing and intimidating spac
The Online Gambling Industry Could Still Prove Disruptive In The U.S
A few years ago many investors felt that the social gaming industry would be the next big industry breakout, thanks to the success (then) of
SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF (SPY), A Slight Correction On The Way?
The SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF (SPY), The SPDR NADSAQ 100 ETF (QQQ) and the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA) have rallied over the la
EUR/USD 1.21 Looks Like A Realistic Shorting Target
FTSE100 Reaches A Major Resistance Zone While the U.S markets continue to run, the FTSE 100 index appears to be approaching its most immedia
Things You Wish You Knew Before You Started Your Blog
Are you trying to build a successful blog? Does it feel like an uphill battle? Forty things you wish you knew before you started your blog.
When Being Small Equals Big Advantage - SmallBizClub
Too often, being a small business is not seen as an advantage. This is for the simple reason that size matters when it comes to many princip
LinkedIn Does It Again, But Watch Out For Freelance Sites
LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD), the world's largest professional network released its Q3 2014 results on October 30, 2014. The recent quarter saw tota
Is The SPDR Dow ETF Calling For Swing Traders To Pounce?
Summary The U.S markets are on a run and it appears as though they are steady enough to continue on...
Zambian Presidential Candidate Vows To Legalize Marijuana If Elected
Following the death of Zambian President "King Cobra" Michael Sata, the presidential office for the Southern Africa nation remains under int
Horn Of Africa Gets Development Boost As Lenders Pledge $8 Billion
According to Reuters, Global Development Lenders have pledged more than $8 billion to boost economic growth in eight countries in the Horn o
Kenya Will Review Growth Target After Rebasing: Says CBK Chief
Kenya will review its economic growth target for this year after it recalculated the size of the economy. This is a move that led to a jump
Fixing Egypt's Economy Not A Shot In The Dark, But Patience Is Essential
CAIRO, Oct 21 ( Reuters ) - Egypt's Prime Minister urged the country's citizens not to expect instant results from large-scale infrastructur