What do you think of this study suggesting that Fox News viewers know less about the world than people who watch no news at all?
58 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 37 previous comments
- My personal opinion is that people who watch Fox 'News' or MSNBC , etc don't
necessarily want objective news as much as they want to be entertained with
media that reinforces they're existing biases. Written/Internet based
news is better in some ways, but even that is subjective.
Objective news is an ideal, but not easily accomplished.May 27, 2012
- Yeah,...Problem is, NBC doesn't make people nearly as stupid. Bias aside, Rachel Maddow is actually an intelligent human being. Fox is full of clinically retarded drones.May 27, 2012
- If you believe that you are on your own and that 'they' are about to take away all you care about, and you know all there is to know, you will find comfort in watching Fox News. If you believe that the world is a tough place where you must do your share to make it better, and you want to meet other people who believe the same, you should probably be watching MSNBC.May 28, 2012
- The problem is regardless of the study results a large number of fox viewers will be voting in November based on only what they hear on Fox. Thats the main concern.May 29, 2012
- And that people who watch The Daily Show scored the highest on this survey...gotta LOVE LOVE LOVE Jon Stewart & crew!May 31, 2012
- the american public very often seem to be ignorant.
The bad thing about the "news" media: They all have an agenda and it is only about ideology.Jun 2, 2012