Jan 29: Malte Ubl, AMP Lead Engineer - Technical overview, Part II
Feb 5: Rudy Galfi, AMP Product Manager - Analytics
Feb 12: Ashwin Limaye, AMP Product Manager - Paywall
Feb 19: Craig DiNatali, Director of Ads - Ads
Feb 26: Rudy Galfi, AMP Product Manager - Format Innovation
Android for your desktop is here, if you don't mind the development version, which might have a bug or two. To get started you'll need a USB 3.0 flash drive and and x86 compatible computer.
We spent a lot of time making this site right for you. We took our own advice by analyzing visitor behavior and conducting user studies to organize the site into categories you’ll find most useful. The site contains support resources to help you fix issues with your website, SEO learning materials to create a high-quality site and improve search rankings, and connection opportunities to stay up-to-date with our team and webmaster community.
Browse around www.google.com/webmasters and let us know in the comments if you stumble onto something new. Thanks to our awesome community and Top Contributors for the valuable feedback during the process!
- Reynolds Journalism InstituteWebsite Assistant, 2014 - presentI manage the content of the current RJI website at www.RJIOnline.org as well as assist in the creation of a new, responsive website.
- AIESEC MizzouInformation Management Team Leader, 2013 - presentI manage a team in order to properly maintain our organization's social media, website, and internal communications.
- 9th Planet Applications, LLCCo-Founder, President, CIO, 2013 - 2013I serve as Co-Founder, President, and CIO of 9th Planet Applications, a start-up software development company that works on a wide range of tech projects.
- University of Missouri–ColumbiaComputer Science, 2011 - present
- Lee's Summit High School2009 - 2011
Google's New 'My Account' Interface Makes Checking And Managing Account ...
As Googler Andy Bohm notes on G+, Google's Privacy team didn't appear on stage during the I/O keynote this year, but that doesn't mean the t
New Class Of Antibiotic May Prevent Resistance for 30 Years
We have a problem with our antibiotics: Many of them are no longer working. But a new drug may change all of that.