View 79 previous comments
- the Glyphs are potentially very dangerous, but the "glyph game" is easy to opt out of. Anyone who chooses to expose themselves does so at their own risk. Your proposed vaccine is also potentially dangerous, with unknown properties and side effects. Exposure to that should also be voluntary, and at one's own risk. Common sense should be applied on all sides. Do not caution us against one Unknown, while trying to secretly expose us to another on such a large scale.Feb 20, 2014
- what type of study is needed? Is there a specific experiment we can do to help with your studies? Information is key here and if everyone keeps sitting on things, we do just keep doing things in the dark, and I know I've banged my knees many times walking in the dark...Feb 20, 2014
- one could say Klue was warned tooFeb 20, 2014
- indeed, one could say that. One could also discuss at length the difference between an honest attempt at dissuasion and reverse psychology, and which was ADA's actual intention. We also don't know exactly what the glyph sequence did to her, nor how that's connected to ADA's apparent takeover of her mind.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, we need more information. Those who do seem to know more are withholding it, possibly in an attempt to "protect is from ourselves". I fully support people experimenting with the glyphs for themselves, and reporting on their findings, so that we as a community may learn more. If a few of us blow ourselves up in the process, that is unfortunate, but such has always been a risk in scientific progress. The main point being that we, who choose to be scientists, might blow ourselves up, but the rest of the world is (comparatively) safe. If Devra succeeds in the project that she previously proposed, it's the whole unsuspecting population that might be irrevocably harmed if something goes wrong.
TL;DR - Testing glyph exposure on ourselves is within our rights. Testing a vaccine on an unsuspecting population is a violation of the everyone's rights.Feb 20, 2014
- Check this document by +Carrie Campbell http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/08/item/study.png
the glyph game released sounds exactly like what she proposed doing.... is this release related?Feb 21, 2014
- i can all glyphs! :P i try draw 2 days but is learned all :PFeb 23, 2014
Add a comment...