Biotech Companies Given Green Light to Attempt to Regenerate Brains of the Dead
286 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- Guyz, please... It's just a catchy headline. It's not about reviving people who died and we're burried but about trying to revive the brains of people in vegetative state...May 7, 2016
- Why they cant find the cure for Alzheimmer?May 7, 2016
- Oh crap, ZOMBIES!May 7, 2016
- May 7, 2016
- NO WAYSMay 8, 2016
- I do know films are not reality do not need a reality check.
How ever FACT:
Man in Florida ate part of man's face.
Student in Alabama ate part of a human on U.S.A. compass.
Cloning sheep and people
On the moon landing
Satellites above the earth
ALL STARTED ON T.V. , COMIC BOOKS, NOVELS
TODAY IT IS FACT AND TRUTH.
I GET THAT IT'S TO HELP PEOPLE.
BUT SOME ONE WICKED THIS WAY COMES. IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE.May 8, 2016
- Here we goMay 8, 2016
- MxxqMay 9, 2016
- Yep. While they keep all of us arguing over petty differences, they are actually doing more to hurt us behind the curtains of society. Dog eat Dog World!May 9, 2016
- IKRMay 19, 2016
Add a comment...