- University of PhoenixEd.D in Education Leadership with specializing in curriculum and instruction, 2006My doctoral dissertation focused on instructor experiences with implementing technology in blended learning courses in higher education around the world. It's available for viewing on ProQuest and most libraries. You can also purchase it on Amazon.
Dr. Nellie Deutsch (Ed.D) is a Canadian educational leadership, technology and curriculum and instruction consultant. She coaches teachers and admin on how to teach with and manage Moodle courses and Moodle sites. She’s internationally known as a relationship-based academic and doctoral dissertation writing coach, mentor to educators, researcher, author, speaker, community builder, instructional designer and facilitator of fully online and blended learning programs using Moodle, WizIQ, Google drive and active learning presentation tools that focus on teaching as a way to learn.
Her speaking engagements include technology for instruction and learning, collaborative learning and the change process, mindfulness, self-compassion, and authenticity. She offers free Moodle training courses for teachers and administrators of Moodle and organizes MOOCs, and free online conferences, webinars, and courses for educators worldwide. She’s been teaching English as a foreign language in high school and higher education for 35 years. She is currently faculty at Atlantic University Masters of Arts in transpersonal leadership studies fully online.
Please read on for further information.
- Moodle for Teachers (M4T)Teacher, 2009 - presentOrganize and teach free professional development courses and Moodle training for teachers, managers, and administrators of Moodle. You can learn more from M4T: http://moodle4teachers.orb
- Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning (IT4ALL)Teacher, 2006 - presentOrganizing and facilitating 3 Moodle MOOCs a year (February, June, October), one SL MOOC, one, Healthy and Sustainable Living MOOC, 4 Blog Festivals, and 2 Online Conferences (CO09-CO15, and MMVC11-MMVC15). I organize and give mostly free online courses at http://www.wiziq.com/IT4ALL
- Atlantic UniversityInstructor in MA program, 2012 - presentTeaching online in the MA Transpersonal program and provide consultation and support for the university Moodle
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL), WikiEducatorConsultant, 2008 - 2012Facilitated courses on Wikieducator on how to create open education resources, and facilitated and developed Moodle admin courses.
Access the course http://www.integrating-technology.org/course/view.php?id=355 to view the course topics as a guest. There is no need to create an account to view the course content.
The 7 do's and don'ts of creating your own OERs | eSchool News | eSchool...
Creating flexible and easily distributed OER is easy with a few simple steps. Follow these do's and don'ts.
MMVC15: Writing and Tablet Voice Tools Online Class by Nellie Deutsch @I...
Vance Stevens and Learning2gether will discuss writing and tablet voice tools.Syllabus | Live Presentations | Moodle Website | YouTube Playl
AR: Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis Online Class by Integrati...
The presenter will discuss Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis.What is the difference between Qualitative and Quantitative Research?
Altruism: The Power of Compassion to Change Yourself and the World
Check out this great listen on Audible.com. The author of the international best seller Happiness makes a passionate case for altruism - and
MMVC15: Track and analyze learning performance in real time Online Class...
Anatoliy Kochnev will speak about IntelliBoard.net - Track and analyze learning performance in real time and MoodleIntelliBoard.net is built
CEO Of The World's First MOOC Provides Hope To Former Prisoners Through ...
Mike Feerick leads a company that has been credited as being the first ever massive open online course or MOOC. He founded ALISON in 2007. U
TWT: Instructional Design Theories Online Class by Integrating Technolog...
The presenter will discuss instructional design theories. Instructional design theories from Dr. Nellie Deutsch, Ed.D
Free Webinar: How to Become a Successful Online English Teacher
Learn how to teach online with this free webinar. Learn what you need and what mistakes to avoid to become a successful online teacher.
New Registry Will Demystify Badges, Credentials and Degrees -- Campus Te...
George Washington University, Southern Illinois University and Workcred, a nonprofit affiliate of the American National Standards Institute,
In Wake of Blackboard Acquisition of Remote-Learner UK, Remote-Learner U...
Based on the reconfiguring of the Remote-Learner US/Canada site and the update to Moodle.com's Partner page, it appears concurrent to Blackb
3 ways to be a better digital citizen, online and IRL | eSchool News | e...
Practicing empathy, offering assistance, and staying safe are good behaviors both in the digital and real worlds.
Truthful Grit: AU's Tracey Lindberg makes stunning debut as fiction nove...
Athabasca University News | Dr. Tracey Lindberg, professor of Indigenous Studies in the Centre for World Indigenous Knowledge and Research a