- University of PhoenixEd.D in Education Leadership with specializing in curriculum and instruction, 2006My doctoral dissertation focused on instructor experiences with implementing technology in blended learning courses in higher education around the world. It's available for viewing on ProQuest and most libraries. You can also purchase it on Amazon.
Dr. Nellie Deutsch (Ed.D) is a Canadian educational leadership, technology and curriculum and instruction consultant. She coaches teachers and admin on how to teach with and manage Moodle courses and Moodle sites. She’s internationally known as a relationship-based academic and doctoral dissertation writing coach, mentor to educators, researcher, author, speaker, community builder, instructional designer and facilitator of fully online and blended learning programs using Moodle, WizIQ, Google drive and active learning presentation tools that focus on teaching as a way to learn.
Her speaking engagements include technology for instruction and learning, collaborative learning and the change process, mindfulness, self-compassion, and authenticity. She offers free Moodle training courses for teachers and administrators of Moodle and organizes MOOCs, and free online conferences, webinars, and courses for educators worldwide. She’s been teaching English as a foreign language in high school and higher education for 35 years. She is currently faculty at Atlantic University Masters of Arts in transpersonal leadership studies fully online.
Please read on for further information.
- Moodle for Teachers (M4T)Teacher, 2009 - presentOrganize and teach free professional development courses and Moodle training for teachers, managers, and administrators of Moodle. You can learn more from M4T: http://moodle4teachers.orb
- Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning (IT4ALL)Teacher, 2006 - presentOrganizing and facilitating 3 Moodle MOOCs a year (February, June, October), one SL MOOC, one, Healthy and Sustainable Living MOOC, 4 Blog Festivals, and 2 Online Conferences (CO09-CO15, and MMVC11-MMVC15). I organize and give mostly free online courses at http://www.wiziq.com/IT4ALL
- Atlantic UniversityInstructor in MA program, 2012 - presentTeaching online in the MA Transpersonal program and provide consultation and support for the university Moodle
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL), WikiEducatorConsultant, 2008 - 2012Facilitated courses on Wikieducator on how to create open education resources, and facilitated and developed Moodle admin courses.
MM7: Ten Tips for using apps in the EAP classroom with Julie Pratten Onl...
Julie Pratten will discuss Ten Tips for using apps in the EAP classroomUsing apps in the EAP classroom helps to engage and motivate universi
MM7: Preparing for Exams Twist and Flip to Succeed with Christina Choria...
Christina Chorianopoulou is a freelance EFL teacher from Greece, working for over fifteen years with students of all ages in a variety of co
Free Library Webinar on RefWorks and Zotero | Athabasca University News
Athabasca University News | AU Library is offering a free webinar on RefWorks and Zotero, two popular citation management tools, via Adobe C
MM7: Teaching and Learning Along the Way Online Class by Dr. Nellie Deut...
“Teaching and Learning Along the Way” includes Reflecting on Teaching and Understanding our own Learning curve.In this presentation Nives To
MM7: MOOCs and Open Education: Recent News and Research Clues Online Cla...
About the WebinarReview of new book and special journal issue on “MOOCs and Open Education.” Will discuss the contents (i.e., what is happen
MM7: Minecraft as a model for gamification in teacher training with Vanc...
Vance Stevens is an EFL teacher in Al Ain, UAE, founder of Webheads in Action, EVO coordinator since 2002, coordinator of Learning2gether, a
We have met the enemy (of pronunciation teaching in TESOL), and he is us!
Clker.com Am often reminded of that great quip in the political cartoon Pogo, by Walt Kelly, embellished in the title of this post. In works
EdTech.now Virtual Conclave 2015 Online Class by EdTech Now
Education as we know it, is being disrupted like never before. The advancement of cloud, mobile, social and big data technologies, coupled w
Held in Collaboration With Cambridge University Press India and Microsof...
NEW DELHI, October 8, 2015 /PR Newswire India/ -- Held in Collaboration With Cambridge University Press India and Microsoft, WizIQ's EdTech.
A Force for Good: The Dalai Lama's Vision for Our World
Check out this great listen on Audible.com. For more than half a century, in such books as The Art of Happiness and The Dalai Lama's Little
The 7 do's and don'ts of creating your own OERs | eSchool News | eSchool...
Creating flexible and easily distributed OER is easy with a few simple steps. Follow these do's and don'ts.
MMVC15: Writing and Tablet Voice Tools Online Class by Nellie Deutsch @I...
Vance Stevens and Learning2gether will discuss writing and tablet voice tools.Syllabus | Live Presentations | Moodle Website | YouTube Playl
AR: Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis Online Class by Integrati...
The presenter will discuss Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis.What is the difference between Qualitative and Quantitative Research?
Altruism: The Power of Compassion to Change Yourself and the World
Check out this great listen on Audible.com. The author of the international best seller Happiness makes a passionate case for altruism - and