- University of PhoenixEd.D in Education Leadership with specializing in curriculum and instruction, 2006My doctoral dissertation focused on instructor experiences with implementing technology in blended learning courses in higher education around the world. It's available for viewing on ProQuest and most libraries. You can also purchase it on Amazon.
Nellie Deutsch (Ed.D) is an educational technology specialist. She’s internationally known as a relationship-based coach, mentor, consultant, researcher, author, speaker, community builder, expert in educational technology for fully online and blended learning programs using Moodle, WizIQ, Google drive and active learning presentation tools that focus on teaching as a way to learn.
- Moodle for Teachers (M4T)Teacher, 2009 - presentOrganize and teach free professional development courses and Moodle training for teachers, managers, and administrators of Moodle. You can learn more from M4T: http://moodle4teachers.orb
- Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning (IT4ALL)Teacher, 2006 - presentOrganizing and facilitating 3 Moodle MOOCs a year (February, June, October), one SL MOOC, one, Healthy and Sustainable Living MOOC, 4 Blog Festivals, and 2 Online Conferences (CO09-CO15, and MMVC11-MMVC14). I organize and give mostly free online courses at http://www.wiziq.com/IT4ALL
- Atlantic UniversityInstructor in MA program, 2012 - presentTeaching online in the MA Transpersonal program and provide consultation and support for the university Moodle
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL), WikiEducatorConsultant, 2008 - 2012Facilitated courses on Wikieducator on how to create open education resources, and facilitated and developed Moodle admin courses.
- Ministry of EducationHigh School English Language Teacher, 1976 - 2014
MM6: Multi-platform multi-lingual virtual presentations in the Multivers...
Tom Hodgers will discuss "Multi-platform, multi-lingual, virtual presentations in the Multiverse".The “wherefores and why nots” of using dif
MM6: Integrating language, content, and technology for Europe 2020 Onlin...
Letizia Cinganotto and Daniela Cuccurullo will discuss Integrating language, content and technology for Europe 2020The presenters will provi
MM6: The Power of Moodle and Web 2.0 for Learning from each Other
Dr. Ludmila Smirnova will discuss The Power of Moodle and Web 2.0 for Learning from each Other. Dr. Ludmila Smirnova will share her experien
MM6: How to Motivate Learners in Online Learning Environments Online Cla...
Ebba Ossiannilsson, PhD, E-learning, OER, MOOC and online expert and consultant, especially regarding quality. Ossiannilsson is a Project Ma
Teaching with Technology: Collaborative Teamwork with Technology Online ...
In this class, we will discuss collaborative teamwork and technology for learning. Watch the following YouTube video and read the article th
7 Natural Cough Remedies for Persistent & Dry Coughs
It’s never a fun situation when you have a persistent cough. You don’t want to be that person in a quiet room during a lecture that can’t st
SLMOOC15: Roseanne and Bob Vojtek aka Roxie Neiro and B. J. Gearbox Onli...
Roseanne and Bob Vojtek aka Roxie Neiro and B. J. Gearbox in SLVEJ: Out of this World!Join Roxie Neiro and BJ Gearbox as they unveil the Apr
SBF15: YouTube Playlist for the March 21, 2015 Event
Spring Blog Festival (SBF) is a one day event that takes place every March 21. SBF15 took place on Saturday March 21, 2015. The aim of the f
Passionate about Learning (PaL) ++ Spring Blog Festival March 21, 2015 o...
Integrating web technologies for authentic collaborative learning.
WebQuests: Engage Students in Authentic Project-based Learning
The teacher's role is to allow learning in and out of the classroom. One way to do that is through technology and the WebQuest. In this clas
SBF: Fostering Inquiry-based Approach 2 Learning with Digital Technologies
Dr. Norm Vaughan will discuss Fostering an inquiry-based approach to learning through the use of digital technologies About the Presentation