4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I made the changes months ago and Google still isn't showing my photo in search results. I'll review this guide and make sure I did the right thing.Apr 27, 2012
- http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets. Thats how you verify that you did it correctly then wait a couple weeks and your picture should appear in the search results. Took mine about 3 weeks to appear.is it working on the Rich snippet tool?Apr 27, 2012
- http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Fadamloving.com But still no pics in search results...yes, and has been for a couple months now.Apr 27, 2012
- Any help appreciated, thanks for looking!Apr 27, 2012
- Yea it looks fine not sure why it wouldn't work.
Have you done the form to tell Google you've made these changes?
Go http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1229920 have a look at the bottom of the page under the title one last step.Apr 27, 2012
- Pretty sure I did it before, and now I get "The form 'Authorship request' is no longer accepting responses." I'll read the article above and keep waiting. Google probably doesn't want to skew search results with my incredible good looks. Unfair advantage.Apr 27, 2012
- Thanks Neil for clearing up some of the confusion;)Apr 27, 2012
- byline means about myself in brief? is this?May 3, 2012