My latest post on LinkedIn contains two of my personal lessons from Google's 15 year evolution. You can read it here: http://goo.gl/NLhSK6
It is pretty incredible how much Google has evolved (as a company and as a search engine). My lessons focus on innovation and the ever-rising expectations of "crazy customers" (me!).
Learn more about StreetView: what about on the slopes?
Another place we thought it'd be fun to take the #StreetView cameras is on the slopes.
Over a few weekends using some 2x4s, duct tape, and extra hard drives wrapped in ski jackets to endure the freezing conditions, the team was able to successfully mount the Street View equipment on a snowmobile.
Skiers, snowboarders and snowshoers can now explore Whistler Blackcomb Mountain in Canada and the bumpy snowy terrain of many ski resorts around.
You can learn more on this website: http://goo.gl/ND3dQb
- SEOFunSEO, 2012 - present
• SEO Strategy Setting and Development: Performed company website & SEO audit, wrote SEO plan, implemented and developed activity managing the SEO team plus Marketing Managers and Marketing Executives on SEO activities.
• SEO Trainer: Provided SEO training to the marketing team and across other departments.
• Pay Per Click (PPC): Carrying out PPC campaigns and ensure activity is aligned with SEO, content strategy, promotions and other Digital Marketing activities.
• Web-Analytics and Data Analysis: Improved data capture quality, implemented goals, filters and improved intelligence gathered from data and results. Developed funnel visualisation and the “Conversion Funnel Concept”.
• Conversion Optimisation: Implemented new conversion method which increased our conversion rate & improved our data analysis.
• Trends Analysis and Innovation: Analysed websites’ performance and keyword trends via Google Insight to better advice on Keyword selection. Responsible for implementing Google Authorship, Video SEO and Optimising Social Media and video channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Storify, YouTube, etc).
• Forecasting and Targeting: Responsible for forecasting and setting SEO targets to meet company's goals.
• Agency Management: Managed Digital Marketing/SEO Agency.
• Project Management: Worked on a project by project basis with high organisation and planning skills.
I love to travel and have been lucky to have been able to spend extended periods in India, Nepal and South America.
I make my own bread, beer and wine. I like whiskey, hand rolled Cuban cigars (Romeo y Julieta no1's) and fresh gourmet coffee.
20 Non-academic Lessons You Will Learn From University
University Lessons - they aren't all academic
Introducing Google+ Sign-In: simple and secure, minus the social spam - ...
Official source of information about the Google+ platform
10,462 entries over 4.5 years – what I have learned tracking my time, an...
What is that above? Its not a meme/cat photo. Its data. That's blood sweat and tears the digital version. It's 10,462 entries of how I have
Lower Your Cost Per Lead! The 3 Pronged Attack To Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a new spin on the traditional lead capturing process. Rather than working hard to reach out to cold and potentially unq
How to Grow Your Email Marketing List to 5 Digits and Beyond
The big question is: How can you capitalize on email’s best features to grow your audience and generate more leads and sales? Here are 7 way
SlideShare Best Practices: Content Marketing Tips from Top SlideShare Ma...
At TopRank Online Marketing, we’ve been singing SlideShare’s praises for years. With over 50 pieces of content shared through the platform,
Google’s Data Highlighter and a view into the future of SEO | SEER Inter...
Structured data is everywhere right, its old news actually - so we are not going to cover the basics. You may have heard of it as microforma
Help Customers Find You: How to Use Keywords on Your Social Networks
In this article, we are going to show you, step by step, some of the places and different ways you can use keywords on your social media pag
Collection of 40+ Logos for Inspiration | Splashnology
To create a really great logo, one should be aware of the latest trends and requirements in the modern design world and to help you with tha
Millions Of Workers In State Of ‘Pensions Inertia’ | Personal Finance an...
Defined contribution scheme members urged to seek advice on fund choices.
Generating Inbound Links to your Website - Majestic-Digital ...
Generating Inbound Links to your Website: Generate more inbound links to your website and having the correct linked text is one of the most