Try it for yourself and let us know what blogs you find:
Customized Results in Knowledge Panels?
An interesting shift in what may be shown to searchers based upon their past searching histories
Not since the Knowledge Graph reared its head, as among "other critical factors is understanding the notion of 'ordering vs ranking', the impact of context and many others."
You'll learn this and more if you make to this Meetup in San Diego tonight hosted by the inimitable and equally inimitable .
I'm a pretty sad panda 'cause I can't make up, but my frown's turned somewhat around by the fact that Bill's already put their deck online - thanks Bill!
#knowledgegraph #semanticseo #google #ranking
• SEO Strategy Setting and Development: Performed company website & SEO audit, wrote SEO plan, implemented and developed activity managing the SEO team plus Marketing Managers and Marketing Executives on SEO activities.
• SEO Trainer: Provided SEO training to the marketing team and across other departments.
• Pay Per Click (PPC): Carrying out PPC campaigns and ensure activity is aligned with SEO, content strategy, promotions and other Digital Marketing activities.
• Web-Analytics and Data Analysis: Improved data capture quality, implemented goals, filters and improved intelligence gathered from data and results. Developed funnel visualisation and the “Conversion Funnel Concept”.
• Conversion Optimisation: Implemented new conversion method which increased our conversion rate & improved our data analysis.
• Trends Analysis and Innovation: Analysed websites’ performance and keyword trends via Google Insight to better advice on Keyword selection. Responsible for implementing Google Authorship, Video SEO and Optimising Social Media and video channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Storify, YouTube, etc).
• Forecasting and Targeting: Responsible for forecasting and setting SEO targets to meet company's goals.
• Agency Management: Managed Digital Marketing/SEO Agency.
• Project Management: Worked on a project by project basis with high organisation and planning skills.
I love to travel and have been lucky to have been able to spend extended periods in India, Nepal and South America.
I make my own bread, beer and wine. I like whiskey, hand rolled Cuban cigars (Romeo y Julieta no1's) and fresh gourmet coffee.
- Llantarnam School
- SOAS, University of LondonSanskrit
- University of West LondonEconomics and Information Systems
- Marie CurieSEO Manger, 2014 - presentSEO strategy development Campaign and content strategy Integrated media strategy Analysis and optimisation SEO consultancy
- HotcoursesSEO & Inbound Manger, 2012 - 2014Managing three websites within Higher Education (90k visits/week) Writing requirements for development teams Planning SEO strategy for medium to long turn growth and to align with business goals. Optimisation for large (600K + pages) database-driven sites Guiding editorial, Digital Marketing, UX & design teams to implement SEO best practices Social media management and outreach Content curation Backlink profiling –competitors and business sites Backlink prospecting via numerous tools and techniques Using seo tools such as GA, WMT, Moz, AWR, Xenu etc Providing CMS specifications based on SEO requirements Comprehensive keyword research
- MetropolisSEO Marketing Manager, 2012 - 2012Managing the SEO & Inbound Marketing for 18 Sites (B2B & B2C) Plan and deliver SEO of editorial content on a regular basis. Comprehensive keyword research, analysis and selection. Comprehensive SEO auditing of the websites to provide valuable suggestions. Work closely with Editorial/Commercial/Web teams to ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple websites. Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO. Create Excel charts and data presentations that best communicate data insights to commercial managers. Monitor and analyse organic search engine website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings through SEO campaign management tools, such as Google analytics and Google Webmasters tools. Providing training and support to managers/editors in SEO/Email/PPC (Adwords)/Social Media Marketing. Monitor, track, and report on SEO/Email/PPC (Adwords)/Social Media campaigns strategies in generating increased web traffic and conversions. Keeping up to date with latest online marketing developments in order to further improve campaign performance. Quality Control and End User Testing SEO 'best practice' training
- Majestic Digital MarketingDigital Account Director, 2011 - 2012Creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contractors and partners. Responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of projects. Project managing a team of four web developers plus web designers. Creating keyword optimised copy for websites, blogs and marketing materials Social media marketing - creating company profiles, Facebook landing pages, integrating company Blogs and websites with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. On page/off page SEO site analysis, implementing SEO recommendations. Link building/content outreach, Google analytics and webmaster tools, blogging and setting up Google Apps. Maintaining Newsletter lists and Editing HTML Newsletter and initiating monthly broadcasts. Tracking PPC campaigns on Google Analytics Facebook and LinkedIn advertising Landing page optimisation
- XTmotionProject Manager, 2009 - 2011Manage web projects from inception to completion. Using tools such as activeCollab, Jira, trello, redmine, etc Manage team of fifteen web developers, prioritising tasks and workloads for timely completion of milestones. Liaise with clients regarding requirements, advising on how their website/online presence can fulfil their business goals. On-Page SEO & Creating Social Media Assets Daily optimisation of PPC campaigns UX Testing