There could be numerous warning signs to indicate your inability to cope up with academics. Here are 10 listed signs which could ring an early bell and assist you in keeping a conscious check on yourself so that your grades do not further dip
1. You have a general lethargy to go to School/College
While it is ok to give College a miss once in a while, a prolonged disinterest in attending classes could mean that you are perhaps not motivated enough to listen to the lectures, which in turn could indicate that you are either not interested in pursuing the subject or you are unable to keep up with the pace of the class
2. You are not sure about your career goals
Being in a dilemma about which career you should pursue, could lead to deterioration in academics. Take time and think to get a clear perspective about what you want to achieve in life and accordingly work towards it.
3. You have a problem paying attention in class
Not even the best of the lecturers are able to hold onto your attention in class. While you may be sitting quietly, your kind invariable wanders to various unnecessary thoughts and you end up missing the important points.
4. You are demotivated most of the times
No amount of assignments and laboratory works are enough to elevate your moods and motivate you enough to dive in and produce some good results.
5. You are always procrastinating
Whether it is studies or finishing a random errand, you are never proactive but always keep them for the last moment, and finish them with utmost disinterest.
6. You feel burnt out
You feel stressed at all times and even waking up early in the morning does not imbibe enough energy in you to carry on throughout the day.
7. You either suffer from Insomnia or over sleep
Erratic sleeping patterns or Insomnia could also lead you to not performing well in your academics. Make sure that you get adequate sleep and consult a specialist if you suffer from insomnia.
8. You are unable to maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships. Is it getting difficult to socialize with friends and acquaintance? Do you feel like you are not up for a light conversation with anyone? Chances are that this might lead you to poorly perform in academics too as being informative is key to faring well in academics.
9. You are not organized
Student life involves a lot of multitasking; therefore, ensure that you are duly organized. Make a realistic time table for yourself which includes studies, assignments, leisure, exercise and hobbies and adhere to it. Your grades will improve for sure.
10. You are not taking care of yourself
Maintaining yourself appropriately boosts self confidence and elevates self-assurance. Taking proper care of yourself in the form of eating right and exercising would lead you to be more confident about yourself and intern, perform well in College. Stop the buck and take life to your stride! Cheers!