The UK and US Digital Markets: Content, Search, and Social
My Latest Article on
Can't express my love for more. This is great...
- AvitaDigitalCo-Founder, 2013 - present
- MiintoSEO Manager, 2013 - 2014Main internal stakeholder for all SEO related activity, covering local presences across: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands and Spain. Personally responsible for creating, executing and managing all SEO activity and staff in local and international marketing teams. Key focus areas: • Link Development: Developing and overseeing internal link development process. Generating link development tactics, international reporting processes and analysing activity to communicate to local MDs and senior stakeholders. • Content Marketing: Constructing internal content development process, ensuring a dedicated focus on SEO influencing factors. Expanding future content development by analysing successful content to iterate future production on a results-based approach. • Information Architecture: Revised entire product categorisation structure for upwards of 100,000 products. Researching and re-mapping based on user feedback taken from focus groups and local language research. • Technical SEO: Working collaboratively with the internal technical team to create specification for, and overseeing tech-based product releases to ensure SEO best practice was adhered to. • Analytics & Reporting: Fashioned internal SEO reporting for individual markets and global group activity. Analysing and interpreting results to integrate into achieving broader business objectives.
- QuirkSEO Manager, 2012 - 2013• Developing full-scale ongoing SEO strategies for a number of key clients including: Norton Rose Fulbright, Notonthehighstreet.com & SABMiller • Working as a central part to the business development team, identifying & engaging leads then operating as part of the pitching team • Operating as the point of contact in the UK for SEO and technical consultancy • Conceptualising SEO training sessions and delivering them internally, to agency partners and to PR firms
- QuirkEngage Strategist, 2011 - 2012• Conducted full site and mobile site technical SEO audits, some including in-depth CMS discovery sessions • Large scale strategy development including: SEO, PPC and social media • Conducted detailed audits and analysis of clients social media assets • Provided consultation, campaign set-up and creative input into a variety of clients campaigns, including: SEO, PPC, PYV video advertising and Facebook advertising for a number of top clients • Developing & delivery of in-agency and external SEOSchool sessions for knowledge share & upskilling of whole team
- Global Vision InternationalVolunteer, 2011 - 2011
- PushONAnalyst & Search Marketing Consultant, 2010 - 2011• Graduate position working in an intimate specialist SEO agency. Enhancing an already well rounded understanding of the digital industry, developing strong analytical skills & advanced usage of Excel • Provided consultation and creative input into campaigns across a variety of digital media channels including: SEO, PPC, social media advertising, content creation & blogging and corporate social media usage • Collecting and analysing raw data to create actionable insights to assist my team in anything from pitch stage and new client acquisition, to improvement of individual client online marketing campaigns • Acted as account manager for a number of accounts in varying sizes of business. Responsible for providing regular reports, allocating budgets & developing campaign strategy; communicating with various levels of seniority
- Warner Bros Pictures InternationalMarketing Assistant, 2008 - 2009• Sandwich year placement assisting media team marketing all theatrical releases across 39 EMEA territories • Assisted local & Pan-European campaign management from budget allocation through to campaign activation • Provided creative input and assisted strategic media planning across a variety of media types including: SEO, print, on air, online, social media, in-game and mobile • Acted as a key contact between local WB EMEA teams, creative agencies and media partners • Personally managed the creation and implementation of Pan-European advertising campaign and competition mechanic across 7 territories on air, Xbox Live, MSN Mobile and online for The Hangover and Yes Man • Responsible for maintaining regular reports, booking travel, compiling expenses and additional admin activities
- Diana AwardAmbassador, 2003
- Global Vision InternationalAmbassador, 2011
- MiintoHead of Digital, 2013 - 2014Globally responsible for all digital marketing activities across Miinto Group - covering local presence in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands and Spain. Personally responsible for development of all digital marketing related products, establishing and overseeing digital strategy and managing both international and local marketing teams. Particular focus on SEO, PPC and eCRM. Key focus areas: • SEO: Developing and ensuring execution of international SEO strategy, reviewing all tech-based product releases for SEO best practice and operating as main internal stakeholder for SEO across Miinto Group. • PPC: Optimising European PPC accounts across a variety of paid platforms, including (but not limited to): Google AdWords, Criteo, Sociomantic, Facebook Advertising and AdCore. • eCRM: Developing and optimising eCRM strategy across all markets aimed at increasing lead generation, customer re-order rate and overall customer lifetime value (CLTV). • Product Development: Increasing site UX and optimising for improvements in site conversion rates in co-operation with external experts. • Analytics & Reporting: Chiefly responsible for maintaining all digital marketing reporting, delivering detailed insight and analysis that feed into broader business objectives. • Budget Management: Setting and allocating digital marketing budget across entire Miinto Group based on in-depth research, forecasting and critiquing proposals.
- Manchester Metropolitan UniversityInternational Business, 2006 - 2010
- Trinity Catholic School
Quirk 2011 Showreel | Ned Poulter's Blog | Internet Marketing Specia...
I will soon be starting my new job as Junior Engage Strategist at Quirk. Check out their amazing new showreel to see what they're all about!
How to use multiple sitemaps on one domain for geo-targeting - Local Search
This post was originally posted by Lisa Myers on Searchcowboys. Working with websites that targets several countries is always challenging,
Link Building Services | SEO Outsourcing Company - SEO Link Building
Home · Link Building · Monthly Link Building Packages · Directory Submissions · Guaranteed Directory Submissions · Regional Directory Submis
FREE Keyword Rank Checker Tool, Check Keyword Position on Google, Yahoo,...
Free keyword rank checker tool software designed for Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and AOL. Batch check and track keyword position ranking on se
Adding and Editing captions / subtitles - YouTube Help
A caption file contains both the text and information about when each line of text should be displayed. A transcript file, on the other hand