All about my first novel Coeur d'Alene Waters
It's a pretty nice format.
Here's a new Author Interview with me on BOOKNOTE.
((all about my first novel Coeur d'Alene Waters -- Prospero Book Group, 2013))
- Intel CorporationSr. Product Strategist, 2012 - present
- PARCMeshin - Principal Product Management Lead, 2011 - 2012
- Kiha SoftwareDirector of Product Management, 2008 - 2011
- Global PlanITDirector of Product & Strategy, 2004 - 2007
- MicrosoftSr. Tech Evangelist, 2003 - 2004
- CorelSr. Product Manager, 2002 - 2003
- Adobe SystemsPrincipal Product Lead, 1998 - 2002
- Beyond Microsoft bookWriter, 2003 - 2007
- TeleTrust.usFounding CEO, 2010 - 2011
- Whitepages.comSr. Product Manager, 2007 - 2008
Ned Hayes is also a novelist: current novel is SINFUL FOLK (sinfulfolk.com) - the medieval best-seller published by Campanile Books in 2014.
Graduate studies included published work in medieval literature, Middle English drama, and Anglican theology, with notable work in Geoffrey Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales and John Milton’s Paradise Lost.
- Rainier Writing Workshop - PLUMFA, 2012 - present
- Berkeley - Grad Theo UnionM.Div, 2011 - 2012Published work in theological journals as well as literary magazines.
- Seattle UniversityM.DivPublished work in theological journals as well as literary magazines.
- Western Washington UniversityM.A. EnglishPublished work in academic journals, literary magazines, and in print anthologies -- including the anthology DIVINE APORIA, published by Bucknell University Press.
- Stanford UniversityOnline Communications
- Whitworth UniversityB.A. English