You can watch them in action right here: What does David Harper Of The University Of Derby Have To Say About Business?
Find Out Right Here: -... http://youtu.be/lFgJbgspZH8
#derby #business #lovebusiness #doningtonpark #lbem2015 #dbtv
How to attract great talent, Selling the role of getting people into your organisation, Screening process to name a few chapters. Perfect book for those looking to getting the right people in their business!
#business #book #who #GeoffSmart #RandyStreet #Talent #employing
Neale Lewis Associates
Main: 01462 222024
Mobile: 07808 096166
Fax: 01335 851069
- Producer of Derby Business TVOwner, 2012 - presentBringing the Derby business Community together through the TV channel. Supporting the local businesses experiences and good news stories to allow other businesses to use the channel to make their own companies stronger and successful. Interviews include leading Derby companies such as Toyota, Bombardier and Derby County as well as championing top Derby locals such as Richard Brown of Eurostar. The channel has expanded it's reach by promoting any Derby business that wishes to be apart of an episode from local restaurants through to new businesses.
- Gazelles - Strategy ConsultantCertified Executive Coach, 2013 - 2014Verne Harnish wrote the International Bestselling book named Mastering The Rockefeller Habits and many well known companies globally have benefitted from the implementation of these habits. For many companies high growth has been a myth over the past 6 years. However, globally the markets are showing strong signs that the economy to starting to grow again. Is your company ready to handle growth of 20% plus? The Gazelles programme is really designed for companies that have 30 employees upwards and are aiming for growth. Normally a business has four key areas, People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. When a business starts to grow, what often happens is that one or more of these areas go out of balance. This can put a massive strain on both the organisation and it's management team. If not addressed, then being out of balance can pose a danger to the future of the business. What the Gazelles' tools allow, is for growth businesses to remain in balance and alignment. As a Certified Gazelles coach, my expertise is helping businesses with the understanding and implementation of these tools to facilitate sustainable growth and profitability. For more information visit www.gicoaches.com or if I can be of help, then please get in touch.
- Emotional IntelligenceExecutive Coach, 2012 - 2014Emotional Capital model of emotional intelligence The Emotional Capital model of EQ identifies 10 key social & emotional competencies. By understanding the building blocks of each and practicing them consistently, anyone can improve their emotional intelligence Emotional intelligence is a vital part of what makes people effective in life. Whether in the workplace, at school, or in our personal lives, research shows that those who understand and manage emotions well tend to be more successful. And the good news: emotional intelligence is a skill you can learn! Emotional intelligence is the capacity for recognizing our own feelings and those of others, for motivating ourselves and for managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationships - Daniel Goleman, “Working with Emotional Intelligence” Widespread interest in emotional intelligence can be traced back to Daniel Goleman’s bestselling book “Emotional Intelligence: Why it Matters More than IQ” where he showed that emotional intelligence matters more than twice as much as IQ or technical expertise in determining success at work. Fortunately, you can develop & improve your emotional intelligence, unlike IQ and personality which are essentially fixed from an early age.
- The Business Coaching PracticeOwner, 2007 - 2014Helping businesses achieve more by working with the owner / Entrepreneur on the following: Time Management Strategy Leadership Business Planning Marketing Systems Developing a great team Accountability
- ActionCOACHBusiness Coach, 2007 - 2014A certified Executive Coach with a strong track record of achieving business performance growth and executive growth at the very highest level. I am one of the first people in the world to be certified to deliver and coach Roche Martin's ECI - the Emotional Capital Inventory. The ECI is the only emotional intelligence assessment tool specifically normed on business leaders and focused on the competencies of leadership. You can now measure your leadership capability objectively, be coached in improving it and measure the outcome. Recently I have been a supporter of the governments Growth Accelerator Scheme which allows businesses funding in coaching.
Neale Lewis has an amazing track record of delivering, through coaching and training, substantial business growth and performance improvements significantly ahead of competitors. A pro-active and inspirational Executive Coach with a reputation for delivering strong business growth and inspiring leaders.
More than 80% of businesses fail within the first five years. This staggering statistic is what prompted me to start my own business – one that specialises in helping others succeed.
I am no stranger to success, both as a business owner and competitive player in the corporate world. I have an extremely successful track record in sales, marketing and team building both as a business owner and manager.
Through my career at Coors
Brewers I had responsibility for the Marketing of huge brands including
Carling, Grolsch and Caffrey’s. I have
led teams to winning marketing campaigns, I have employed my creative energy to
bring new exciting brands into the market place and maintained a clear
commercial focus in achieving our business objectives. Now I am focused on
being a proactive and
inspirational business and executive coach with a reputation for delivering
strong business growth.
7 Important Things You Should Know About Me:
1. I have a proven track record of helping East Midlands start-up, early stage, high growth, mature and transition businesses increase sales, profits, maximise value and cash flow with focused business strategies and team-driven initiatives; I am passionate about teaching business owners how to lead at the highest level to achieve both their business goals and personal dreams.
2. Accomplishments. I have helped hundreds of clients, advisors, families, & businesses achieve personal, financial & business goals.
3. Knowledge & Strengths. I have extensive competence in advisory & counseling disciplines for personal development, wealth management & business development.
4. Systems & Resources. Big picture thinker, negotiator & coordinator. Effectively employ systems, knowledge & expertise of many alliances & those of ActionCOACH. With Action, you have an international team of business experts behind you.
5. Training & Development. I have an ongoing commitment to personal growth through reading, seminars and ActionCOACH conferences.
6. Coaching Approach. I build relationships based on trust, integrity, honesty, value & respect. Inspires to excellence guided by achieving necessary balance of business & personal success. Ensuring commitment & accountability to goals & achieving lasting results.
7. Empathy & Listening. I Invest time & energy to understanding clients, establishing common goal & vision of true value to achieve maximum ROI. Having walked in the shoes of a business owner, I relate to your situation & help you build bridges from desire to success.
Executive Coach and Mentor ActionCOACH
Sherwin Barn, Rodsley, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 3AP
- Nottingham Business School
Capitalism + Marxism – A Brilliant Business Model Bred in Yorkshire | As...
At Leeds Business School Simon Biltcliffe outlined his revolutionary business model - formed from the bitter dust of the miners’ strike in h
Thomas Hartwig, CTO, King - Managing hypergrowth across all dimensions
Check out the story behind the amazing growth of King in the past few years and what it takes to foster and manage it. More details on: http
Book now for Festival of Business 2014 - Telegraph
Sir Charlie Mayfield, boss of John Lewis, will join economist Roger Bootle and entrepreneurs Angus Thirlwell, founder of Hotel Chocolat and
Entrepreneurial Mastery Is Grounded Around Personal Mastery | Neale Lewi...
I recently attended a presentation delivered by Paul Hannam from iPerform. Paul’s premise was based around the insights that if we are to ac
The new rules for exceptional Leadership | Neale Lewis - Executive Busin...
by Neale Lewis Leadership CoachI had the great pleasure to meet Robin Sharma at the recent Fortune Leadership Summit in Orlando. He delivere
Iron Maiden vocalist secures investment fuel for his Cardiff Aviation bu...
An aviation business set up by Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickenson has secured a £5 million investment from a group of backers including Fi
Stationery Printing in Derby | Derby Printers | Essential Print Services
Bespoke printed stationery in Derby from Essential Print Services. Stationery Printing based on Pride Park, Derby.
How do you build a successful business through embracing Social Media?
How do you develop a successful Social Media Strategy? How do you get started on LinkedIN? How do create customer engagement on Facebook ? W
Insider News Midlands – Merebrook launches in Manchester
Derbyshire engineering and environmental consultancy Merebrook is opening its fifth UK base in Manchester.
Success Factors For High Growth Entrepreneurs | GrowthAccelerator
Growth expert John Leach from Winning Pitch examines the qualities that make a successful entrepreneur and the steps to follow to do so.