- Nathan SharrattArtist, 2008 - present
- Alienate DesignOwner, 1996 - 2014
- Mary Stanley StudioArtist, Sculptor, Student, Graphic Designer, Retoucher, Costumer, 2009
- Bedford CommunicationsDesigner, Photographer, 1998 - 2006
- Conde NastProduction/Typesetting
Conceptual extended-media artist living and working in Atlanta, GA.Nathan Sharratt studied Film and Animation at Pratt Institute and received a BFA in Sculpture in 2011 from the Savannah College of Art & Design. His solo exhibition, Come Inside. Me., was curated by Dashboard Co-Op and received several critical awards. He was named an Artist To Watch in 2013 by The Atlantan, is a Hambidge Fellow, a 2012 visiting artist for the Center For Chemical Evolution, a Walthall Fellow, and is in the Studio Artist Program at the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center. His work is in the permanent collection of the High Museum of Art and other private collections. His most recent exhibition was Drawing Inside The Perimeter at the High Museum of Art.
Before 2008 Mr. Sharratt lived and worked as an editorial graphic designer, typesetter and photographer in New York City for publications such as Gourmet and Laptop Magazines and as a high-end retoucher for Guess and celebrity photo agency Retna.
- SCAD AtlantaSculpture, 2008 - 2011
- PrattFilm/Animation, 1996 - 1997
- School Of Visual ArtsComputer Art & Animation, 2007 - 2008
- CUNY LaguardiaHumanities, 2007 - 2007