- Salesforce.comVP Enterprise Marketing & Strategy, 2009 - presentI focus on messaging, positioning and marketing of the transformative power of Social, Mobile and Cloud to executives world wide.
- Rally SoftwareTechnical Account Manager, 2008 - 2009Worked with large companies on their Agile transformations
- BorlandTechnical Alliances, 2004 - 2008Worked with global alliance partners: on-boarding, training, building their Borland practices.
- Embarcadero TechnologiesProgram Manager, 2001 - 2004
- ASTI (acquired by Embarcadero)Director of Sales, Sales Engineers, 1999 - 2001
- WachoviaBranch Manager, 1998 - 1999
- Regions FinancialStaff Assistant III, 1994 - 1998
Nate Skinner is currently a VP of Enterprise Marketing & Strategy at salesforce.com, focused on helping executives discover the transformative power of social, mobile, and cloud computing technology.
Nate Skinner is resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Nate is adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Nate will seldom do the same thing the same way. Nate is a proven servant leader, with an emphasis on enabling teams to be 'Best in Class'.
Nate Skinner's areas of expertise include: Sales Engineering, Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Leadership, Technical Evangelist, Cloud Computing, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Social and Mobile Technology. Software process expertise including Agile, Scrum, XP, and RUP.
- Auburn University MontgomeryFinance, 1994 - 1998
- Arizona State UniversityAmerican History
The Future of the Connected Conference | Innovation Insights | Wired.com
Image: hanspoldoja/Flickr We have all been there. You land in an unfamiliar city, check into a generic downtown hotel, flip through your con
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Graph: How long it took Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to reach 10 millio...
Norwegian 'tech evangelist' Leon Håland of Altibox has created an awesome graph to show the amazing growth of Google+. It doesn't really req
I own guns. I have kids. I want reformed gun laws.
I own guns, and always have. I have read our Constitution many times. Bearing arms in 1790 meant something much different than it does today
Enterprise app makers not fully embracing HTML5 just yet
While developers working on business apps agree that HTML5 is coming along, they're not ready to abandon native applications. At Mobilize 20
Official Google Blog: Zeitgeist 2011: How the world searched
Zeitgeist 2011: How the world searched. 12/15/2011 04:40:00 AM. This year marks our 11th annual look back at the searches that compose the y
Klout Score - Understanding Influence, True Reach, Amplification, and Ne...
Spoke to our internal marketing department about the use and benefit of using Klout to measure online influence. Discussion covered: • Und
Over a quarter of U.S. adults use location-based services
New research from Pew shows that geo-based services for directions, recommendations, and even checking into locations is growing significant