- Audio Recording StudioAudio Engineer/Intern, 2013 - present- Assist with set up and tear down of recording sessions. - Assist head engineer by taking detailed notes during sessions - Keep studio looking orderly and clean - Assist clients with any other requests
- Christian Howes String RecordingProduction Coordinator, 2012 - present- record, edit and mix string parts - compile and distribute files to string players - consolidate recorded files and deliver to client
- Midwestern IndustriesShop Worker, 2010 - 2013
- Capital UniversityOffice Assistant, 2009 - 2013
- Capital UniversityAudio Engineer/Tutor, 2010 - 2013
- Columbus Association for the Performing ArtsOperations Desk, 2011 - 2013
- Canton Calvary MissionC.L.A.Y. Program Leader, 2009 - 2009
Starting piano lessons and singing in the church choir at age 5, Nate Lockwood has been involved in music for a majority of his life. Throughout his school years he picked up drums and bass, performing with many groups both in and out of school. While performing with several rock groups in high school, he was introduced to the world of audio recording and mixing, which led him to study Music Technology at Capital University.
A recent graduate of Capital University, Nate not only excelled within the Music Technology program, he gained great deal of experience in the professional world. He has been a studio intern at Horse-Drawn Productions in Berwyn, IL and currently is the production coordinator for Christian Howes Strings. He also has done freelance audio and video work for countless artists and groups including the Skashank Redemption, Dominique De Biasio, Joshua Parker and many more. As a performer, Nate has been a part of the Capital University Chordsmen, theChapel Choir, the Capital University MIDI Band and has run sound for many of the ensembles within the Conservatory of Music at Capital University. While at Capital he served as chair and vice-chair of the Capital University AES Student Section and on the fundraising committee of Phi Mu Alpha – Epsilon Phi chapter.
Outside of performing and recording, Nate enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing video games, and keeping up with the latest music and sports news.
- Capital UniversityMusic Technology, 2009 - present
- Massillon Washington High School2005 - 2009