Come along and join in, be inspired by our word of the week and write a flash fiction, or drabble (100 wds) in any genre, any format you fancy. You can then share a link to your work at the blog post below.
Plus, we have 2 drabbles for your enjoyment:
Flight of Fire (Part 25) (PG, m/m, Fantasy) - Stephan is following his instincts.
Reflex Action - There are some drawbacks to being a mage apprentice...
Ythran, you'll always be in my heart. Some of you will have read my blog post last month when I lost my feline friend of 15 years, Ythran. I'm going to miss him for a very long time. I miss him coming in through the cat flap and meowing a greeting. I miss h...
- University of KentComputer Systems Engineering, 1992 - 1995
- University of KentPhD in Electronics, 1995 - 1998
- Wittegen Press - I'm Tasha and I'm an author. I run my own small publishing company (Wittegenpress.com) with my twin sister and we publish genre fiction in eBook format. Check out my G+ to see my novels.Director, 2010 - present
- Chaucer DigitalSystems Consultant/Developer, 2001 - 2009
- London Capital GroupDeveloper, 2009 - 2010
Guest post: C.D. Gallant-King, Interview - Ten Thousand Days
Today I am pleased to welcome to my blog fellow author and friend from the AtoZChallenge, C.D. Gallant-King for an interview and to talk abo
Monster Mondays #5 - I Am Dead (humorous zombie short story)
Good morning on this grey Monday, I hope you have all had a good week. Today I offer a short work of fiction for Monster Monday. I wrote thi
Prophet of the Badlands Tour - Matthew Cox - Sentimental Attachments to ...
Today I have the cheerful duty of welcoming fellow author Matthew Cox to my blog to talk about his new book Prophet of the Badlands and his
AtoZChallenge2015 - H is for Herne the Hunter, Hathor
Hello and welcome to day 8 of the AtoZChallenge 2015. Herne the Hunter Herne is historically a ghost associated with Windsor forest in Berks