Here's to the songs we sang when we pogo'd at the middle school dances. To those moments in college when we blew out our speakers singing at the top of our lungs when the sun was high. The Beastie Boys - who broke the color lines, are originators of the Hip Hop sound, and who will always make me get up to get down. RIP MCA!
Love this tribute to MCA by at the Hollywood Bowl last night.
89 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- Such a touching tribute. I'm not much of Coldplay fan either, but I love this.May 5, 2012
- Sad news. I will continue to fight for my right to party.May 6, 2012
- Awesome tribute in a Coldplay way. Paying respect. RIP MCAMay 6, 2012
- anti broMay 6, 2012
- Is good to see that as humans we express our tributes... great tune!May 6, 2012
- So brilliant and beautiful. Everything Chris Martin sings pulls at my heart strings.May 7, 2012