A while back we launched the Pixativity Photographer's Directory and now, it's time to announce the APRIL *Pixativity Pro/Amateur Photographer's Circle. This, at the same time, means that I have decided to six feet the old APC for good (as you might know).
The first PAC (March 2014) was a great success and I want to thank everybody who participated in it!
How To Qualify
If you're a professional or an amateur photographer mainly sharing your own original work in your feed, then you're eligible to ask for inclusion in the April PAC.
The difference between this circle and the old APC is that I now will be giving away FREE accounts to the Pixativity Photographer's Directory every time I share this circle. I will pick three photographer's from the circle and add them to the directory while I compile the circle (you will be notified).
(For those of you not remembering the _APC, it's one of my most shared and popular circles since I started here on Google+ a couple of years ago. Many participants have received thousands of new followers and some of the people I helped promote in the APC now boast more followers than I do! I love that! It speaks for the positiveness and quality of this circle. The PAC will be of the same high quality!_
Yes, there are rules and guidelines. :) If you want to participate in the PAC you need to do the following:
1) Plus and comment this post to show that you want to participate (you must do that here on the original post). Please state what kind of photography you're into in your comment. You also may tag friends of yours to help promote them as well. I'll add them too if they meet these guidelines. Tagging friends increases your chances of being added.
2) Reshare this post to help promote your fellow G-plussers. That way YOU will receive more attention once the circle is released. If you do not reshare, I probably won't add you to the circle since this is a joint effort to promote good photographers. YOU deserve to be reshared, right? So does your fellow G-plussers.
The post must be reshared in your personal feed and publicly.
Pages will NOT be accepted into the circle.
3) Please do NOT add external or internal links to albums, websites, blogs etc. in the comments. This post is neither the right place for advertisement nor for spam. Thanks.
4) Premium Members of the Pixativity Photographer's Directory website are automatically included in the circle. Still you should reshare this post and let me know that you did in the comments.
(How to obtain a Premium account to the PPD can be found here: http://maps.pixativity.com/join/).
If I do NOT add you to the circle there's always a reason for that. 1) You do not mainly share your own original work in your feed, 2) You are a web marketeer, SEO-specialist etc. or 3) I did not like the mix of your feed (yeah, I know, it's a very subjective thing to create circles like this) or 4) I just missed your comment of some reason – mistakes happen, I am only human.
Another thing: I cannot add everybody in one circle but be assured that I check ALL feeds and you are welcome to ask for inclusion in the next edition of the PAC.
The circle will be shared on Monday, April 7.
Now, let's make the April PAC another success story. :)
This picture makes me think of the stamping!
#Mimco #Shoes #SnapSeed #PentaxK-30 #Pentax #StreetPhotography #PhotoShop #Australia #Sydney #Refections
Yesturday I got an unexpected day off and gave myself a good kick up the behind and went for a long walk and as usual wondered through the Botanical Gardens, heard rehearsals for Madam Butterfly - (Beautiful!) those photos later - mirror lens used so, a bit of artsy there..
This flower has always made me smile, there's something about it, I don't know...
#floral #PentaxK30 #Pentax #MacroMonday #Sydney #Australia #BotanicalGardens #SnapSeed
ps Used a 500m mirror lens freehand on Burty the Bee, shaky.
#SnapSeed #MirrorLens #PentaxK30 #Pentax #MacroMonday #Sydney #Australia
On the way I helped 2 ladies with prams up sets of stairs and a number of tourists asking if I could use their cameras for photos. I must look like I can handle a camera :)
Seams your a local to the CBD so stay in touch ( or anybody else reading this) I get plenty of shooting time at gigs but not these city photo walks.
I'll upload the only photo I took
Cheers and apologies again
- Freelance Session Stylist/PhotographerFreelance session stylist, present
I would love to get the backpack on and take my camera and make-up kit and enjoy both as much together as apart..
I love black and white film but love my digital cameras too!
That's the shortened story!
- TAFE, UltimoMake - Up, 2011 - 2011
- Australasian College of Hair and BeautyHair and Make Up, 2009 - 2011
Coalition's WA slump spurs Senate fears for Tony Abbott
VOTER support for Tony Abbott's Coalition has slumped in Western Australia since the election and a dramatic rise for Labor and independents
UK Judge Deals Apple an Embarrassing Blow in Galaxy Tab Infringement Case
Before I get started here, I'm just going to go ahead and say one thing. This is definitely the laugh of the week -- and possibly even the w
Watermark your photos before sharing online with Marksta
For iPhone photographers looking to protect the photos they put online, Marksta makes it easy to add a (not-goofy-looking) watermark before
HERO3 Black Edition-Surf | Wi-Fi enabled | Most Advanced HD GoPro Ever
Go pro with the new smaller, lighter HERO3 Black Edition-Surf with built in Wi-Fi. Professional quality HD video and 12MP photos on the surf
12 tips to become a better smartphone photographer
Wondering how to get the most of your smartphone camera? Is there more to mobile photography than filters to make your pictures look better