All the bits, in the sunshine. It's too hot now, moan, moan...
Sides, nose, eyes, --bonnet/hood--top of his nose.
That's the bulk off, courtesy of my standard bendy handsaw and a scarily brandished razor sharp kitchen knife.
A few refinements after another excellent Winstone's bookshop coffee and then I'll dissemble his jaws and rebuild his top jaw to sculpt his eyes.
Most important thing for me is to get his smile right, I don't want to terrify the kids! I like to get a nice relationship between the eyes and the smile line, that seems to do the trick, let's see how it works now!
- Workers' Educational Association (WEA), GloucesterPTTLS Adult Education, 2010 - 2010Qualified in PTTLS Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- The Bartlett, University College LondonDiploma in Architecture, 1994 - 1996Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA Part 2 qualification
- The Bartlett, University College LondonBSc Architecture, 1990 - 1993Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA Part 1 qualification
- La Chataigneraie, International School of GenevaInternational Baccalaureate, 1986 - 1990International Baccalaureate (IB) Theory of Knowledge, 2+ in Extended Essay, subject: English; Art higher, Maths higher, German higher, English subsid, Physics subsid, Geography subsid; 9x O-levels / GCSEs English Lit, English Lang, French, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Maths, Physics, German
- Vienna International SchoolPrimary School, 1979 - 1986
- Key School Elementary, Washington DCPrimary School, 1977 - 1979
- iNKLiNGSGraphic Designer, 2008 - presenthttp://www.inklingsdesign.co.uk/
- iNKLiNGS blog – Musings and Brainfood (current)
10 things every Bride needs to ask their photographer... and more
cheltenham wedding photographers-advise for brides-
This client-getting tactic worked so well… I actually had to stop using ...
Freelance design blog for designers who want to start freelancing, run their own business, and become a successful designer.
Infographics Science: The Surprising Way The Brain Processes Visuals
Based on how the brain deciphers complex visual information, designers can understand the scientific basis behind best the practices for inf
Business Financial Management - Actionable insights for business owners
I'm sending you this invitation because we have met at networking or other events over the last year or so. This event is not your typical "
Leadership: 'the ability to inspire followship' #6
To be a Leader... (more 'Shoulds' rather than Musts...) One SHOULD: Understand and Know How to Deploy Technology Search for breakthrough tec
It's Nice That : The Ideal Client: What makes the ideal client? Five cre...
Rounding up the penultimate week of our month-long investigation into what constitutes the Ideal Client with Represent Recruitment, we've go
The keyboard made especially for Photoshop users | Photoshop | Creative ...
What type of keyboard has 319 separate keys? A Photoshop keyboard, that's what! Find out how it could help you.
10 Yetis Organises PR Industry Shindig - Tues 17 Dec - 6pm - Hotel Du Vi...
10 Yetis Organises PR Industry Shindig - Tues 17 Dec - 6pm - Hotel Du Vin
Seth's Blog: Great design = getting people to do what you want
A copout: "Create a place or a site or a tool that helps the user do whatever the user wants to do." I think that's just one small subset of