Book here > https://rebrandyourbusiness.eventbrite.co.uk
Book here > https://rebrandyourbusiness.eventbrite.co.uk
Please share this event and #SparkSomeGood in the community!
This is the first of a series of five networking events with a learning focus. It is for Gloucestershire based social entrepreneurs who would like the opportunity to learn about branding and logo design, and to network.
Get a professional insight into the elements of brand identity from UnLtd Spark Award winner Narjas Carrington.
This workshop will:
• Give you the tools and understanding to objectively scrutinise your own branding,
• Give you the opportunity to meet a range of local social entrepreneurs and develop your contacts,
• Enable problems on marketing issues to be solved, based on your experience and practical perspective,
• Offer you a chance to suggest topics of particular interest for following sessions.
Please note places are limited for this event. Book your place as soon as you can by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find later that you are unable to attend you must let us know as we anticipate that we will have a waiting list of people wishing to attend.
Have your circumstances changed within an existing business?
Are you thinking about re-branding a business?
On 11th December join Narjas Carrington of iNKLiNGS in an interactive networking workshop. Discover what to do and what to avoid when you are changing the identity of your business or social enterprise. Narjas is an UnLtd Spark award winner and is responsible for designing the new Gloucester Guildhall branding.
Gain professional insights from a Gloucestershire business that specialises in brand identity design. Narjas will share her experiences learned during eight years in business. This promises to be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited to sixteen.
This workshop will give you–
– The tools and understanding to objectively scrutinise what aspects to consider.
– An insight into how to use tactics to develop more straightforward branding.
– An understanding of the creative process and how to get the most out of your designer.
– Ideas for how to build a solid business name.
– The confidence to recognise what works and what doesn't.
– An opportunity to ask for advice and to gain insights into solutions from the experience of the group.
– Give you the opportunity to meet a range of supportive local social entrepreneurs and develop your contacts.
This is the third of five planned events with a learning focus. They are aimed at Gloucestershire-based social enterprises, start-ups and established small to medium-sized enterprises. Please share this event with someone you know who may be interested and on social media. The bigger the group, the greater the benefit.
– Aspiring social entrepreneurs and people who are interested in community issues.
– Champions of social enterprise.
– Business owners who are starting up.
– Business owners of established small to medium businesses.
The event is FREE and refreshments will be provided. Please register on Eventbrite to book your place and you will be emailed a short survey to qualify your attendance. https://rebrandyourbusiness.eventbrite.co.uk/
Is there a requirement to enter the event?
Come for the rebranding tips, stay for the networking!
This event is aimed at social entrepreneurs or people thinking about starting a social enterprise. You may want to do business with social entrepreneurs, or you may be interested in social entrepreneurship generally. If you are not sure what social entrepreneurship is all about – come along and find out!
What shall I bring to the event?
Come prepared to take notes, participate in discussions and share your experiences and challenges. Bring plenty of business cards to network with other attendees during the break.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call event organiser, Narjas Carrington of iNKLiNGS on 07792 905357 if you have any questions or need to get in touch on the day.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you cannot attend for any reason we would appreciate it if you ask someone to attend in your place. Spaces are limited to 16 and we anticipate this will fill up quickly.
- Workers' Educational Association (WEA), GloucesterPTTLS Adult Education, 2010 - 2010Qualified in PTTLS Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- The Bartlett, University College LondonDiploma in Architecture, 1994 - 1996Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA Part 2 qualification
- The Bartlett, University College LondonBSc Architecture, 1990 - 1993Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA Part 1 qualification
- La Chataigneraie, International School of GenevaInternational Baccalaureate, 1986 - 1990International Baccalaureate (IB) Theory of Knowledge, 2+ in Extended Essay, subject: English; Art higher, Maths higher, German higher, English subsid, Physics subsid, Geography subsid; 9x O-levels / GCSEs English Lit, English Lang, French, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Maths, Physics, German
- Vienna International SchoolPrimary School, 1979 - 1986
- Key School Elementary, Washington DCPrimary School, 1977 - 1979
- iNKLiNGSGraphic Designer, 2008 - presenthttp://www.inklingsdesign.co.uk/
- iNKLiNGS blog – Musings and Brainfood (current)
Michael Trigg - How to connect with an audience quickly, easily and eleg...
Perhaps one of the most powerful ways to grow your business is to be able to stand up and talk about what your business does and why you are
10 things every Bride needs to ask their photographer... and more
cheltenham wedding photographers-advise for brides-
This client-getting tactic worked so well… I actually had to stop using ...
Freelance design blog for designers who want to start freelancing, run their own business, and become a successful designer.
Infographics Science: The Surprising Way The Brain Processes Visuals
Based on how the brain deciphers complex visual information, designers can understand the scientific basis behind best the practices for inf
Business Financial Management - Actionable insights for business owners
I'm sending you this invitation because we have met at networking or other events over the last year or so. This event is not your typical "
Leadership: 'the ability to inspire followship' #6
To be a Leader... (more 'Shoulds' rather than Musts...) One SHOULD: Understand and Know How to Deploy Technology Search for breakthrough tec
It's Nice That : The Ideal Client: What makes the ideal client? Five cre...
Rounding up the penultimate week of our month-long investigation into what constitutes the Ideal Client with Represent Recruitment, we've go
The keyboard made especially for Photoshop users | Photoshop | Creative ...
What type of keyboard has 319 separate keys? A Photoshop keyboard, that's what! Find out how it could help you.
10 Yetis Organises PR Industry Shindig - Tues 17 Dec - 6pm - Hotel Du Vi...
10 Yetis Organises PR Industry Shindig - Tues 17 Dec - 6pm - Hotel Du Vin
Seth's Blog: Great design = getting people to do what you want
A copout: "Create a place or a site or a tool that helps the user do whatever the user wants to do." I think that's just one small subset of