Heard this before?
The images are emotion-based, so they draw prospects in and entice them to buy.
Not yet making use of emotional selling?
Get started now!
These videos can be customised for any business, because the images portray emotions - and buying is an emotional decision.
- University of BristolBSc Biochemistry, 1973 - 1976
- University of LondonMSc Clinical Biochemistry, 1981 - 1983
►How much time do you spend each day on marketing your business? If it's less than 20 minutes, we need to talk! Marketing isn't advertising - you don't need a massive budget. There are many free or low cost tools you can use to boost your online visibility and become known as an expert in your niche. I'm here to help you discover and use these tools efficiently and effectively to promote your business.
►I'm your Online Marketing Mentor - a freelance online marketing consultant and trainer, providing training and mentoring in social media (specialising in Facebook marketing), email marketing, Facebook Ads and website management.. I'm particularly interested in working with "solopreneurs" in these areas: coaches, therapists, alternative health practitioners, petcare sector, and authors.
►I am an avid member of several business networking groups. I am also a social media and blogging specialist for Fill the Gap Marketing Academy (Lincoln)
Online Marketing Training:
- One-to-one sessions in person, via Skype or Google Hangout
- Group training in your workplace
- Half or full day interactive workshops
- Setup of social media and/or email marketing accounts for business
- Day-to-day management
- Reporting of results
- Creation of cover images, backgrounds, blog post images, quotes
- Facebook Ads - training or "done for you" services
- Creation of whiteboard "hand sketched" videos - up to 90 secs in length, great for marketing your products / services.
- Find out more - click here
- Setup and maintenance of WordPress sites
- Advice and support around blogging for business
►I sell eco friendly / organic skincare, home products & commercial cleaning products as a distributor for Wikaniko and consultant for Neal's Yard Remedies Organic. Both also offer genuine home business opportunities, why not take a look?
My Hobbies and Likes:
►I enjoy web and graphic design, breeding/showing/judging pedigree cats, watching tennis, coffee, wine and stargazing!
►Need help with online marketing or want to earn from promoting eco friendly products? Get in touch!
- Social Media
- Marketing & Branding
- Web & Graphic Design
- Space & Astronomy
- Eco News
- ★purrfectlysocial.co.uk★Freelance Social Media Manager, 2011 - presentSocial media & online marketing - training, mentoring and management.
- WikanikoIndependent Distributor, 2009 - 2013
- Neal's Yard Remedies OrganicConsultant, 2010 - 2013
- Cosy Cats Boarding CatteryOwner, 1993 - 2006Boarding of cats
- East Herts Health AuthorityBiomedical Scientist, 1988 - 1992Clinical biochemistry - routine laboratory testing
- St Thomas' HospitalBiomedical Scientist, 1986 - 1987Endocrinology - biochemical research and testing
- Central Middlesex HospitalBiomedical Scientist, 1981 - 1986Clinical biochemistry - routine laboratory testing, supervision of junior staff.
- King Edward VII HospitalBiomedical Scientist, 1980 - 1981
- St Mary's Hospital Medical SchoolBiomedical Scientist, 1977 - 1980
7 Knockout Takeaways from Social Media Marketing World #smmw15
The world's leading social media conference was held again in San Diego in 2015. Here are 7 Knockout Takeaways from Social Media Marketing W
Thrive Themes - Conversion Focused WordPress Themes & Plugins
Home of the best WordPress tools for business builders & startups. Create awesome websites, high-conversion landing pages and make your busi
56% of People Have Unfollowed a Brand on Social for This
Being too salesy on social is bad, but this could be just as unlikely to get your brand unfollowed. How do you avoid it? Take a closer look
Are NEW Featured Videos for Facebook Pages Another Attack on YouTube?
Are you using the NEW featured videos for Facebook pages? Why not?! This quick guide shows you how to add a featured video to your page in m
The Anatomy of a Perfect Facebook Post to Maximize Reach & Clicks
The five main ingredients in a perfect Facebook post that can help you get more reach, engagement, clicks, and comments.
30 Little-Known Features of Facebook, Twitter, and More
The hidden and little-known features of all six major social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
26 Creative Ways to Publish Social Media Updates |
Are you struggling to find ideas for posts on Twitter, Facebook and Google+? This article helps you deliver a never-ending supply of social
9 Companies With Truly Inspiring Mission Statements
Check out these inspiring company mission statements from companies who have stayed true to their core values.
How to Infuse Your Personality Into Your Social Media Marketing |
Do your readers see you as a real person instead of a logo? This article shows how to infuse your personality into your social media marketi
Hangouts Now Works Without Google+ Account, Becomes Part Of Google Apps ...
Say what you want about Google+, but it incubated two great products at Google: Hangouts for video meetings and Google+ Photos. While Photos
Google's Pigeon Update Solves Yelp Problem, Boosts Local Directories
As the analysis continues on yesterday’s Google local search algorithm changes — that we’re calling the Pigeon update — one thing appears to