- ★purrfectlysocial.co.uk★Freelance Social Media Manager, 2011 - presentSocial media & online marketing - training, mentoring and management.
- WikanikoIndependent Distributor, 2009 - 2013
- Neal's Yard Remedies OrganicConsultant, 2010 - 2013
- Cosy Cats Boarding CatteryOwner, 1993 - 2006Boarding of cats
- East Herts Health AuthorityBiomedical Scientist, 1988 - 1992Clinical biochemistry - routine laboratory testing
- St Thomas' HospitalBiomedical Scientist, 1986 - 1987Endocrinology - biochemical research and testing
- Central Middlesex HospitalBiomedical Scientist, 1981 - 1986Clinical biochemistry - routine laboratory testing, supervision of junior staff.
- King Edward VII HospitalBiomedical Scientist, 1980 - 1981
- St Mary's Hospital Medical SchoolBiomedical Scientist, 1977 - 1980
►How much time do you spend each day on marketing your business? If it's less than 20 minutes, we need to talk! Marketing isn't advertising - you don't need a massive budget. There are many free or low cost tools you can use to boost your online visibility and become known as an expert in your niche. I'm here to help you discover and use these tools efficiently and effectively to promote your business.
►I'm your Online Marketing Mentor - a freelance online marketing consultant and trainer, providing training and mentoring in social media (specialising in Google+), email marketing and website management.. I'm particularly interested in working with "solopreneurs" in these areas: coaches, therapists, alternative health practitioners, petcare sector, and authors.
►I am an avid member of several business networking groups. I am also a social media and blogging specialist for Fill the Gap Marketing Academy (Lincoln)
Online Marketing Training:
- One-to-one sessions in person, via Skype or Google Hangout
- Group training in your workplace
- Half or full day interactive workshops
- Maximise Your Marketing - my online mentoring group
- Setup of social media and/or email marketing accounts for business
- Day-to-day management
- Reporting of results
- Creation of cover images, backgrounds, blog post images, quotes
- Setup and maintenance of WordPress sites
- Advice and support around blogging for business
►I sell eco friendly / organic skincare, home products & commercial cleaning products as a distributor for Wikaniko and consultant for Neal's Yard Remedies Organic. Both also offer genuine home business opportunities, why not take a look?
My Hobbies and Likes:
►I enjoy web and graphic design, breeding/showing/judging pedigree cats, watching tennis, coffee, wine and stargazing!
►Need help with online marketing or want to earn from promoting eco friendly products? Get in touch!
- Social Media
- Marketing & Branding
- Web & Graphic Design
- Space & Astronomy
- Eco News
- University of BristolBSc Biochemistry, 1973 - 1976
- University of LondonMSc Clinical Biochemistry, 1981 - 1983
How to Increase Fan Engagement on Your Facebook Page
Facebook's organic reach has drastically declined. That's a fact. When reach declines, it often feels impossible to get your fans to engage
5 Tips for Hiring A Good Social Media Manager | Social Media Today
There are numerous criteria for hiring a good social media manager – here are my top five.
The Big Mistake Most Bloggers Make and 5 Tips on How to Fix It - Jeffbul...
When it comes to online marketing you should drive traffic to your blog or website but there is a big mistake most bloggers make. Here are 5
A Beginners Guide To Parkinson's Law: How To Do More Stuff By Giving You...
Push Your Limits, Do The Impossible
Why You Can't Ignore Faceook For Business| Facebook Marketing Tips
If you run a business, you need to put some effort into marketing your products and services. So why should you consider Facebook for busine
Why The New LinkedIn Publishing Option is Worth Your Time
I recommend that you take a look at this publishing avenue as another potentially potent place to distribute your message and spread your ex
David Cameron's new Facebook likes show you can put a price on friendship
How did the PM go from 60,000 Facebook friends to 130,000 in a month? There are ways – but they don't come cheap
Tech and Social Media Trends Changing Business and Marketing in 2014
Two of the biggest forces on the planet today are technology and social media. If you're running a small business and want to propel it to p
11 Simple Ways to Propel Your LinkedIn Profile into 'All-Star' Status - ...
If you haven’t signed up for LinkedIn yet, consider the following: it’s the world’s largest professional network online with more than 277 m
5 Ways to Offer Social Customer Service With Facebook |
Find tools and recommendations to turn your Facebook Page into a social customer service powerhouse for your customers and make you a custom
93% of Bloggers Are Clueless About These Crucial Blog Post Ingredients
Want to be a successful blogger? Then it's time to get a clue about what matters in blogging. These 11 crucial blog post ingredients are a g
Google Penalizes Authorship Markup Abuse - BlogAid
Schema markup for authorship - it’s time for you to get serious about adding the proper tags to your site or face a Google penalty. Google n
Google Plus Is Your Key To Visibility | Real Integrated Marketing
Discover how expanding your network on Google+ can increase your profile & post visibility in Google Search.