- Columbia UniversityDirector of Online Learning/Social Media Technologies, 2013 - presentLeads the development and implementation of academic and social technology policy and initiatives.
- Nancy Rubin ConsultingPresident, 2006 - presentConsult with businesses, educators, and educational institutions on customization and implementation of online learning, learning-management systems and social media in instruction. Speaking and presentation engagements. Present at conferences, keynote events, and workshops. Develop market plans and social media strategies for both educational institutions and small businesses.
- Briarcliffe CollegeDean of Online Education, 2011 - 2012Responsible for coordinating the activities of the Office of Online Education including state licensure activities, course and program development and renewal, academic integrity, the online platform, and faculty development and evaluation.
- Syracuse UniversityBS Marketing, 1982 - 1985
- Marist CollegeMS Information Systems, 1999 - 2001
- Florida Atlantic UniversityPh.D. Comparative Studies, 2004 - 2007
A Data Scientist Explains How To Maximize Your Influence On Twitter
Randy Olson is a Computer Science graduate...
Mapping The Next Three Decades of Health Technology
When science fiction films depict the future, the best writers and directors are often less concerned with accurately prediction how specifi
Design thinking: How to innovate if you're not an engineer | Winch 5
Tech innovation will always need engineers – and savvy geeks – entrepreneurs, and investors excited by risks and the opportunities that come
The Three Pillars of Modern Customer Communication | MackCollier.com - S...
My first recollections of getting 'online' are in the late 1980s, and local electronic BBSes (Bulletin Board Systems). These were basically
Top Ed-Tech Trends: What's Changed from 2011 to 2012?
In the next week or so, I plan to kick off my annual review of the year's major ed-tech developments. I've identified the 10 trends that I t
P J Carroll and Company Ltd. | Dublin, Ireland | Company Profile, Resear...
Goliath's P J Carroll and Company Ltd. Company Profile provides detailed company information on P J Carroll and Company Ltd. located in Dubl
20 Tips For Getting Your Content ReTweeted on Twitter
Blog post at AdrienneSmith.net : I know there are a lot of Twitter fans out there, admit it! You can't deny the power of Twitter. Try all
Welcome everyone to the TalentCulture #TChat LinkedIn Group!
Our esteemed members of this group will receive information about what's coming up in #TChat and our "world of work." We'll want your ongoin
12 Fast Ways to Become a Recognized Expert | Entrepreneur.com
Getting quoted, giving speeches and writing articles are great ways to market your business.
Using Twitter to Improve College Student Engagement: Rey Junco SxSWi ’11
While faculty and staff at higher education institutions have experimented with the use of social media, there has not been a concerted effo
YouTube - Network Theories of Power - Manuel Castells
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
This baby tried to use a glossy magazine like an iPad, and failed
I'm endlessly fascinated by watching children play with technology. It all started when I saw a 4-year-old child swipe her hand across a tel
Top 100 Business, Leadership and Technology Twitter Accounts You Must Fo...
Selecting the top 100 Twitter accounts that every business, technology, and leadership person should follow on Twitter was not an easy task.