I'm looking for ideas: what are some of the craziest things in the Universe, astronomically speaking?
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 30 previous comments
- And why?Mar 11, 2013
- I don't know man, it was a month ago, chill.Mar 11, 2013
- I think we need to examine our motives. "Be careful what you wish for". And not because it will happen by wishing it so. The causal universe doesn't respond to fantasy. But because of all of the actual progress we can make when we ignore want and fear and look instead for is.Mar 11, 2013
- People don't expect to be called to expose motive. Lets learn to expect it, to demand it. Motive is far more informative than is behavior. We don't have the moral right to keep others in the dark as to our motives. We only hide motive as a means to extract advantage over others.Mar 11, 2013
"...the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all."
--Isaac AsimovMar 11, 2013
- "Insert the final x8 pieces and tighten hex nuts."
- Ikea Furniture bench assembly guidMar 11, 2013