NaijaGlamWedding is Nigeria's digital wedding planning magazine catering to stylish and savvy newly engaged brides and grooms, looking for inspiration and ideas to design and plan their own Nigerian weddings.
We are aware that most Nigerians love "classy and talk-of-the-town wedding events" but not all brides (and grooms) have the extra funds to hire their own wedding planners. And, we believe that every woman deserves to live her fairy tale, no matter her pocket. That is the reason why the blog, NaijaGlamWedding.com was created - to provide DIY wedding wedding planning tips and tools for ordinary Nigerian brides and grooms to plan the wedding of their dreams.
Our wedding planning articles will help you save stress and money, and ultimately make you wow your guests!
Here's how to use NaijaGlamWedding.com as your wedding planning guide:
- SHARE: Excited about getting hitched? Click here to share your engagement and wedding photos + stories with thousands of nearlyweds who read our blog
- GET HELP: Don't know where to start from, planning your wedding? Click here for beginner wedding planning tutorials with articles on wedding planning basics
- FREE PLANNING TOOLS: Click here to download our FREE wedding planing tools, including our famous Nigerian wedding budget calculator
- FREE COURSE: Click here to join oour FREE wedding planning course for Naija brides - delivered to your email, every week
- DISCUSSION FORUM for brides: Feeling alone while planning your wedding? Join other brides in our wedding discussion forum - gist about wedding plans & bounce off ideas from us & other brides like you.
- SHOP: Do you love foreign and designer wedding stuff but looking for heavy discounts/ sales? We partnered with some of the World's best wedding shops, to bring you rock bottom prices. Click here to check out the Glam Wedding Shop for original wedding gowns/ suits, shoes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories, wedding books & DVDs and lots more
- FREE NEWSLETTER: Click here to signup to Glam Wedding eMail Newsletter - to receive your free wedding to-do list every week, PLUS you''ll be the first to know about every new article we post
- Plus so many more interesting stuff, including regular giveaways, interviews with top wedding industry Pros, and much more.
If you're excited about what we have in stock for you, head over to the wedding blog now - it's at naijaglamwedding.com
By the way, if you'll be getting married within the next 9 months and have already started planning, we and our readers would love to hear about your click here to tell us a bit about it